"Hey, want a drink?" Harper walks up to me. I smile happy to see a more familiar face. She holds out a tin cup and I almost say no because of the baby. Just for a second I almost forgot. I clear the thought from my head.

"Yeah." I quickly take it and take a big swig.

"So what exactly is going on?" I motion towards the crowd of people dancing, I recognize most of them to be the one hundred that came down with me on that drop ship.

"Haven't you heard? It's the end of the world." Harper smirks. I laugh shaking my head.

"So, what's going on between you and Monty." I smirk and she nearly chokes on her drink.

"What?"

"Oh please. I see you two looking at each other all the time. You guys are not subtle." I take another sip of the moonshine. It tastes good, I haven't had it in forever. Her face flushes red.

"We're together." I smile at that. Monty deserves someone good, someone special. I wholeheartedly believe that person is Harper. She's strong, kind, and beautiful. She's perfect for Monty.

"Do I have the best friend approval?" She nudges me with a smile.

"Of course, I couldn't pick a better person for Monty." She pulls me in for a hug and I squeeze her back.

"Looks like your man has arrived to the party." Harper nods in the direction I had came from. Jasper and Bellamy walk in not noticing us due to all the people standing in front of us and around us.

Jasper walks away from Bellamy and that's when anger rises into my chest. It's obvious from the looks of this girl that walks up to Bellamy that she is the girl that he said was trying to get in his pants despite knowing about me. I hadn't seen her around in awhile but I was waiting for the day that I do so I could tell her to stay away from Bellamy. Today is my lucky day.

"I'll be right back." I hand her my cup and she reluctantly takes it.

"Go claim what's yours." She says after I start walking toward them I can already hear their conversation.

"Come dance with me." The blonde haired girl puts an arm on his chest and stands so close shes chest to chest with him.

"No. I don't dance." Bellamy states.

"Well, I don't really want to dance..." She smirks rubbing her hand against his chest.

I finally get to them and push the girls shoulder so she falters back and I stand in front of Bellamy.
"Well, I really don't want to cause a scene but I'm about to punch you in the face if you don't back the hell up." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Excuse me?" She scoffs.

"You heard me. He's taken." I hold my left hand up and wiggle my fingers to show the ring.

"I don't see a ring on his finger." She puts her hands on her hips and smirks as if that was a good explanation.

"Don't need a ring. I've told you before I'm taken." Bellamy states from behind me wrapping his arm around my waist. The smirk gets wiped off her face and she looks pissed.

"Weren't taken when you fucked me in the dropship." I don't hold back this time as my fist meets her face. Bellamy holds me back as I try to go for another punch.

"You bitch!" She cries out holding her cheek. People start to look our way interested in the conflict.

"Damn, Taylor!" Someone yells from the crowd but I ignore them.