Chapter 24 - Made To Love

Start from the beginning

She chuckled in satisfaction. “Mia told me you would have that reaction.”

“She put you up to this?”

“She said it would help,” she shrugged.

“Help what?”

“Notice me,” she said a bit dejected.

“Emma, I always notice you. I can tell you where all of your birthmarks are, starting with the one on your neck, right below your left ear.”

She seemed touched by that bit of information, but then shook her head. “You don’t look at me the same. Why don’t you want me?”

“I do. I want you more than anything,” he quickly assured her.

“But?” she asked.

He sighed and ran his fingers up her arms, and stopped to place them over one of her bruises. “I was giving you time to recover. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t,” she protested.

“You don’t know that.”

“I’m not broken. I swear they don’t hurt anymore. They look a lot worse than what it actually is. I’m completely fine.”

He hesitated and looked down her body again. It turned out to be a big mistake, as a flood of desire ripped through his body.

“Max,” she pleaded. “Make me forget him.”

All was lost at those simple words. He first attacked her mouth, wanting to do exactly that. He immediately brought her body down the bed, hovering over her. He kissed her neck and then his way down to her chest, bringing the straps from her slip down.

“God, I don’t know if I want to take this off or keep it on,” he said as his mouth skimmed her breasts. He ended up pulling the bottom up from her thighs, kissing her stomach in the process.

“Take it off, Max. I want to feel you closer,” she said.

Within seconds the precious garment was off and he had her breasts in his mouth. He was devouring her now. She was all perfect skin, hot breaths, and delightful moans and couldn’t seem to slow down even if he wanted to.

He brought two fingers beneath her underwear and pressed into her right away. She was so wet and ready he groaned on contact while she cried out.

“I’m sorry baby, I promise I’ll go slow next time. I want you too much right now,” he whispered against her neck.

“No, don’t slow down. I need this,” she said.

He began massaging her with his thumb, while he licked her nipples in the same circular motion. “Hmm, Max,” she gasped.