Love,Regrets, and Sparks<3! (Chapter Number 1<3!)

~~~Amandas P.O.V~~~

      "Mommy, please," begged my 10 year old daughter Jayla. "Its all I want for my birthday this year, One Direction is soo cool, please." She wanted two meet and greet tickets to the hottest boy band, One Direction. Only problem is, the one she liked the most happened to be her dad.

            ~~~Flashback to Ten Years ago~~~

         We were all at a party in our second year of high school. I was only 15 at the time. It was my best friend Leah Mckeown's party. Now some of the boys decided to bring alcohol. The most popular of these boys was Harry Styles, and man was he HOT! Dazzling green eyes,sweet dimples, and cheeky smile. And for 15 he was incredibly muscular.

          "Amanda, why don't you have a drink." Insisted Harry with that charming smile, and brilliantly white teeth. Did I mention he has a thing for me, well not a thing, but when he is drunk, he starts hitting on me. At first I said no, I don't want to go home drunk, my mother would kill me! But then I decided a few beers couldn't hurt, right? I had 2, but after that I was already feeling tipsy, and light headed. Usually it takes teens our age like 4, or 5. Although because of my small frame, I guess it took less.

      "This Music is great" I yelled to Leah.

      "What I cant hear you, Its to loud" She shouted back.

      "Never Mind."

       When Yes, started playing everyone did the yes dance, and at the hip thrust Harry whammed right into me.Hard.

        ~~~End Of Flashback~~~

       ~~~Still Amanda's P.O.V~~~

        "Alright I agreed," I mean its not like they will ever find out, about that night.

        "YES!! Thank YOU SOOOOO much, I love you! OMG I gotta go tell Layla!" Screamed Jayla before running upstares to go call her best friend Layla Blair.

         Our house is small and cozy, but it works for the two of us. On the outside it is Blue, and White, and most of the rooms inside are painted a pale green, except the kitchen, and our bedrooms. The kitchen is just white, so is the guest room. My room is a light pink, and Jayla's is Purple. We have 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a small storage room, kitchen, and a living room. That's pretty much our house.

       Now over the years I have had a few boy friends, but mostly just for a little bit. Not that the guys were like rude or anything, but I just was'nt readdy, to have a boyfriend yet. Your thinking its been 10 years GET OVER IT, but I just cant.

     ~~~Flashback~~~

    "Wow are'nt you getting lucky, Harry!" Yelled his buddy Jimie, with a huge smirk painted on his face.

   "Ya, like get a room already!" Finished another guy, named Kevin I think.

   With that Harry started checking me out, his eyes stoping on my chest.

    "Well you might as well start trying to bang me." I joked, only half kidding,"Just Kidding." I added, so he would not be weirded out. But then he picked me up, bride stile, and you know we went in a room and you can figure the rest out.

     When I woke up he was gone, figures. Must of woke up, and realized what happened, when we were both drunk. I wonder if he regrets it, oh well I guess I will never know. And I was right after that, he went out of his way to ignore, me in school. Ohh, well. But I realized I kinda liked him.

      ~~~End Of Flashback~~~

     ~~~Jayla's P.O.V~~~

     "Guess what!!" I shrieked to my bestie Layla, the second she picked the phone up

     "Oww, my ear!" She whined back.

     "Sorry, but guess who got two meet and greet tickets to a One Direction concert, for her Birthday! I did, and I am inviting you!" I told her excitedly

   "O MY Gosh, no way, I love you, just let me ask my mom if I can go, when is it!" She shrieked back.

   " This saturday, and you can go, my mom already asked your mom!, OH I cant wait!"

    "Yay, and neither can I, I LOVE Zayn he is sooo hot!" replied Layla

     "And Harry has such beutiful eyes, and the way his hair flops." I added, "Well I should go, Meggie is begging me for a walk." Meggie is our family dog, she is a mutt, but I love her. She is my best friend aside from Layla.

   "Okay, bye, talk to you later."

    "Yep, bye!"

~~~Amandas P.O.V~~~

     After Jayla went outside to walk our dog Meggie, I called Leah.

      "Hey girl." I said halfheartedly

      "Whats wrong, love." She replied.

       "Jayla want's two meet and greet tickets, for the next 1D concert. And you know how much she loves them, plus I couldn't say no. She would of wanted to know why, then  what would I say." I said, I made a lot of money as a clothing designer, so I could't say it was money issues." We are so close I couldnt lie to her, its bad enough I have not told her about that night."

      "Ya, when are you going to tell her, she deserves to know, about Harry,being her dad."

       "I was going to, but now she wants to go to thiere concert, so guess I will tell her after the concert. I don't know. I just wish he would have talked to me after that night instead of ignoring me, but I cant change the past." I said, sighing.

       "Do you think he still remembers you?" Leah asked me

        "Probably not." i answered truthfully.

      "You should of told him, you were carring his baby, as soon as you found out!"

       "I know but, he was going to the ex factor then, and I thought he would be to busy getting famous, to see his child." I answered.

       " If you could change that night would you?" Layla asked me seriusly.

        I didn't even hesitate"No, I would not change it in a million years, I love Jayla soo much, and don't know what I would do without her!'

    "Then there you go, so what if Harry made, the mistake of his life, by ditching you, after my party. That's his problem, I am not telling you to get over him, but remember you did'nt drive him away, he choose to leave you. So just remember that night, and try to be happy."

  "Thanks, I always feel so much better after talking to you." Its true, I called her like everyday, and she always whipped away my problems.

"No Problem, that's what friends are for. And do you wanna do something? She asked me.

"Ya sure, how about a movie." I asked

"K I will pick you up in 20 minutes."

"K,I will just tell Jayla, she just came back from walking Meggie, Well see you then"

"Bye"

"Bye"

  With that I told Jayla, she was going to invite Layla over for a sleepover. Yay I thought, I will be up all night, by the girls listening to One Direction music, and talking about the concert. It will be a loong week, but I love seeing Jayla so exited!