"Why are you so damn beautiful" I growl, leaning down to kiss her plump lips. She smiles in the kiss, and I release her. She stood up, and I watch her. Before standing to my feet myself.

"Dyla... I think you forgot something" I say, before she could reply. I scoop her up and jump in my pool. "Oh shit" The water was cold as hell. "You tryna freeze me to death" She shivers. "That's payback for throwing ice on me" I tell her, she rolls her eyes while taking off her shorts and t shirt. Walking in my house half naked.

I look up into the sky. "Thank you for this one" I say to God, following Dyla in the house.

**

"What time y'all leaving?" I ask, watching Dyla pick out an outfit. Her and her homegirls were having a girls night out, and I was kinda happy she was going out to have some fun. "Around 9... you tryna get rid of me Justice" She asks, looking back at me. "No... I want you to stay" I move to the end of my bed, pulling her back towards me by her towel.

"Don't start your mess Justice... I'm not gonna be late fooling around with you" She jokes, slapping my hand away. I lick my lips, watching her move around my room. "Babe..." I call out again, her feistiness is one thing I loved about her.

"Not today Justice" She speaks loud enough for me to hear. "Bae" I deepen my voice, subliminally telling her to bring that fine ass here. She acted like she didn't hear me. "I'm not gonna keep calling your name babygirl" I tell her, she continued what she was doing.

I clear my throat a little, slowly getting off my bed. Walking up behind her, leaning down. I snake my tongue out, licking up the curve of her neck. Her feminine scent was in the air, and was driving me crazy right now.

"Behave Justice" She says, nudging me back. "I'm trying to" I mumble, grabbing her waist. Quickly she grabbed her clothes off the chair in my room, then made her way into the bathroom. Closing the door behind her.

I shake my head letting out a sigh. That was her best bet.

**

I had called my boys over, since they wanted to go out but I wasn't with all that tonight. We was downstairs listening to music, smoking and all when Dyla came downstairs dressed in this:

 We was downstairs listening to music, smoking and all when Dyla came downstairs dressed in this:

She never really wore make up, but she had on eye lash extensions. Her long natural hair was bone straight parted to the side, she wore small simple jewelry just enough to complement her beautiful brown skin. Her light pink lipgloss made her lips look fuller than usual.

The top button of her shirt was unbuttoned giving her cleavage a little peek a boo show, along her Gucci sneakers. Tho every curve on her was outlined perfectly, her out was nice, she always did look amazing in white.

"I'll see you later" She says, standing on her tip toes to barely peck my lips. "Uh uh, bring that back" I tell her, grabbing her waist. "Babe your gonna mess up my lipgloss" She whines between kisses, as I lightly grab her neck. "I don't care" I say, kissing her a few more times. Then finally let her go.