Lights Out 2

Justice🧡

"Why you keep playing so much" I chuckle, really my ass is out of breath. Dyla acting like a hyper little kid right now, wanting to play fight and shit.

"You shouldn't have poured cold water on me" She said, sitting in her knees in the middle of my king size bed. Out of breath just like me.

"Look we both breathing hard as hell babe, it's dumb hot. I need a brake." I say, cutting on the ac. Then went to plop on my bed. I felt her lay her head on my lower stomach, while we regained our breaths.

After a while she got up, but I remained in my spot with my arm over my eyes. Until sudden coldness attacked my body. "Yoo" I jump up, seeing ice cubes all over me. I look up at Dyla like she was crazy. "I thought you may have wanted to cool off" She shrugs, tossing the red solo cup at me. I lick over my teeth, and ate a piece of the ice. I then grab a handful and jump off my bed.

"Ahh" She squeals running out of my room. "Come cool off with me baby" I say, chasing after her. She ran through my house to the backyard, making me chase her from one end of my house to the next.

"Ok stop stop" She laughs, putting her hands on my bare chest. "You the one keep playing Dy... what you talking bout" I half smile, she didn't even notice I didn't have the ice in my hand anymore.

"I quit" "You quit?" I question. "Yes, my heart is about to bust through my chest" She huffs, putting her arms above her head. "Don't start playing again when I sit my ass down Dyla" I tell her, already having a plan of my own in mind. "I'm not Just" She says, squatting down.

I walk over to the lawn chairs, really to catch my breath. This woman made me break a sweat today, after a while she came and sat between my legs. Looking out at the city below us.

"All that playing got me hungry" She says. "Me too... what you wanna eat?" I ask, sitting up from my resting position. "I don't care, as long as it's good" She says, putting her head on my shoulder.

"I kinda want some Japanese food" I say, licking my lips. "Mm, yessss" She hums, we sat in comfortable silence for a while. "If you could live in any place besides here, where would you move?" Dyla asks, often she sits in silence thinking of random things. 9times out of 10, she finds a question to ask me.

"Hmm" I think, it was a decent question I guess. "Honestly... somewhere peaceful like on a secluded island with a hidden waterfall or something" I shrug. "Why?" She asks, repositioning herself so her back was on my chest.

"I know that's a cliche answer but honestly it's kinda like a "happy place" I've always imagined. Where nothing could go wrong or bullshit can't touch me... where I don't have to worry about press or people, just a carefree life in a beautiful place" I answer her.

"Would you bring someone along with you? Or would you be alone?" She further asks. "....Honestly.... I would bring you" "Don't say it because I'm asking you" She says, as I play with her belly ring.

"I'm not" I chuckle, she snuggles into me more. Laying her head on my shoulder. "Even though I would want to be away from everything and everyone. I value the time we spend, you bring me peace when I have a restless mind. Holding you puts my mind at ease, you're... enough" I tell her from a deep place within.

"You're so sweet Justice" She says, touching my face. I turn my head to look in her eyes. "Only to you" I say, getting lost in her brown eyes. She bites her lip, looking straight ahead. My eyes stay on her, and I don't know what she's doing to me but I fall for her everyday. I can't stop myself.

"Can we go eat now" She says. "Yeah. I'm hungry too" I reply, letting my hands slip from her waist. She sits up stretching her body, her hair hung mid back. I reach out and grasp it in my hand, gently pulling her head back.