"Padmé is right. So I suppose she can skip lesson one." Padmé walked to where Rey was.

"Lesson one; sit here, legs crossed." Luke hit a rock with a stick. Rey walked toward the large rock and sat down, with her legs crossed. Padmé stood next to her.

"Close your eyes," Luke said. Rey shut her eyes taking a deep breath.

"Breathe. Now reach out."

Rey stuck out her hand. Padmé snorted and covered her mouth. Luke rolled his eyes.

"No-"

"Padmé no talking." Luke said to his daughter.

Padmé pouted and looked at Rey.

Luke touched Rey's hand with the leaf. Rey let out an excited gasp.

"I feel something!"

"Ya feel it?" Luke asked.

Padmé put both her hands over her mouth to stop herself from giggling.

"Yes I feel it!"

"That's the force!" Luke said in a mocking whisper.

"Really?" Rey asked.

No Padmé thought.

"It's really strong with you."

"Oh I've never felt-" Luke hit her hand and she pulled back opening her eyes.

"Ow!" Rey gasped holding her hand. She looked at Padmé who tried her best to keep herself composed.

"You meant" she touched her chest "reach out like... I'll try again." Rey shut her eyes.

"Breathe just breathe." Luke said. Padmé collected the small pebbles rocks and sat next to her on the ground.

"Reach our with your feelings," Luke said to Rey.

"What'd ya see?" Luke asked in a whisper.

"The island, life, death and decay that feeds new life. Warm, cold. Peace, violence." Rey said in a controlled voice. Luke walked around her.

"And between it all?" Luke asked.

Padmé watched making sure not to make a single sound.

"Balance, energy... a force."

"And inside you?" Padmé heard footsteps behind her. Luke and Rey were beginning to drown out. Padmé got up and walked towards the footsteps.

She walked deeper and deeper within the cave. Padmé's senses seemed to be hightening.

"Have we made progress with destroying the rebels?" Padmé heard a female voice. She blinked she looked around once more and her surroundings were different.

Where am I? Padmé thought.

"They have no where to go," Padmé made no position to hide herself. She just stood in utter confusion. "They are close to running out of fuel."

It hit her suddenly. She was on The First Order ship. She had no idea which one however. She saw a dark skinned tall man talking to a red headed, man.

"Stay on them General Hux I don't..." the man stared at Padmé who stared back.

"Commander?" Hux asked.

Padmé swallowed and slowly began to leave. She stopped when she noticed the Alliance Fleet ship ahead. There was a large whole in the side of the ship.

Poe. Aunt Leia... the rebels!

Padmé ran out of the room. She had to get back to the cave. She had to get back.

There was little to know Stormtroopers in the hallway she was running down.

"Stop!" Padmé heard the man yell at her. She swallowed and turned around.

"Who are you and how did you get here?" The man said. His uniform was official and neat.

"I'm not telling you anything you First Order pawn," Padmé bite back. The man raised a brow.

"I have seen you before," the man said. "How did you get here?"

"I don't know," Padmé said truthfully.

"What's your name? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."

This was a trap. Padmé knew it was, she remained quite.

The man let out a growl and took out his lightsaber. He held it up to Padmé who fumbled with her belt. The lightsaber was purple.

Padmé finally took her fathers lightsaber out and held it in her hands.

The woman's eyes widened.

"That's not yours." The man said.

"Screw you." Padmé bite back.

"Padmé," the woman said. He had a smile on his face which made Padmé more nervous. The dark skinned man let out a laugh.

"What's so funny?" Padmé asked

"You just look the same as you did when you were younger."

Padmé blinked. She didn't know him at least she didn't think she did.

"I'm Lincoln," the man said biting her bottom lip.

"You died." Padmé said. That's what she had heard. Kylo killed all of Luke's padawan's, he was the only one who existed.

"Did I?" Lincoln asked. "This is news to me."

"My father thinks you're dead. All of his padawan's died." Padmé said. Lincoln raised a brow and rolled his brown eyes.

"Commander," Padmé freezes when she heard the familiar voice of her cousin.

He's not your cousin anymore. He's a monster.

"Ren," Lincoln said suddenly standing at attention.

Padmé stared at him. He had a dark mark on his face. Rey did that.

Kylo's words meant nothing she didn't even hear what he was saying.

"You bastard." Padmé said. "Look at me." She said. Padmé knew he couldn't even hear her. Lincoln gave her a glance but looked away.

"I'm going to kill you," Padmé said to him. He continued to ignore her.

"Look at me!" Padmé shouted at him.

"Silence!" Lincoln yelled at her.

Lincoln sighed and Kylo looked bemused.

"What?" He asked in an agitated tone.

"My... my apologies" Lincoln cleared his throat. Kylo blinked, nodded and bid him farewell.

"How dare-"

"Padmé!"

Padmé turned around and saw Rey walking towards her. Padmé turned back to where Lincoln was previously standing.

"You disappeared," Rey said.

"I... uh-sorry. How was the lesson?" Padmé fumbled. Rey could tell the girl was visibly shaken.

Rey sighed. "Fine." She walked passed the sun kissed girl and Padmé stared at her confused.

Padmé followed behind slowly thinking of Lyria. But mostly she thought of Ben. Could she call him Ben anymore? He wouldn't want her to call him that. Yet she couldn't bring herself to actually calm him Kylo Ren.

〰️

That night when Padmé couldn't sleep she remembered a trick Poe had taught her.

"Think of something gentle, something calm, it should help you sleep."

So she did she thought of something gentle. Flowers, a warm bed, and then she thought of Rey. That was the thought that finally sent her into a deep sleep.