Chapt. 14 - Heat

Chapter 14

Caden’s Pov

We took her inside the house and to our big bed room and laid her on the bed and sat next to her. ~”what should we do to help her Jason?”~ I looked at him and he shrugged, we looked at her and she shivers and opened her mouth a little, letting out a sigh.

The sigh sounded like she was content and relaxed. She shivered again and instead of getting her a blanket, Austin laid next to her and let her use his warmth, Connor did the same and I touched her cheek and she moaned, that moan gave us all another boner.

She moved around a little and let out soft noises from the skin to skin contact, she yawned and opened her eyes, her eyes were a bright blue color, then my brother’s and I sniffed the air ~”Shit!”~ said Jack, ~”she’s in heat and she is wet”~ he said again and saw his wolf wanting out and take on our mate.

~”We can’t! She might not be ready for sex!”~ said Austin, we were all sad until Connor gasped and looked at him, on him was Lillie with her hand on top of his boner, “please, I want it soo bad!” she said and gave us all the puppy dog eyes.

We all tried not to give in, but sooner or later, it would have to happen, and it happened. I yawned; we were all naked with our mate asleep around us. Jason kissed her head and we all knew that she felt a lot better. We only gave her pleasure and she gave us pleasure, we haven’t marker her yet, we were going to wait on that part of the mating process.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, sorry if the new chapter is short, but I have been very busy with school being almost over and having finals soon, I will try my best to keep updating. Thank you all for being patient with me :)