Chapter three.

I woke up to a gray sky and the bucket Guren and I passed through our Windows last night, as tapping against my window. I opened my window and pulled the bucket inside be fore quickly closing the window.

I read the note he put inside.

Sasha,

I wanted to say goodnight. I would like to meet you somewhere tomorrow. Preferably the park. I wrote my number at the bottom of the page.

ps. Can you please make me a few more of those paper cranes? if yes, please make a few red ones. no offense, but white is kind of boring. thank you.

-Guren

I set to work folding 20 red flapping cranes. I put them in the bucket and shut the lid tight and let it rest against his window before I got up and started getting dressed. I took a quick shower, before I put on a pair of faded blue jeans, a red tank top, and a red and black hoodie. I spiked my hair up the way I liked it and ran downstairs for an Apple and I put on my red high tops and o grabbed my roller blades and left to the park. I had folded a red rose and a green stem was folded and taped to it. I bladed there and sat beneath a tree.

I took out my phone and texted Guren. I told him where I was and that he was more than welcome to join me. We met at the park and talked for a while. before we went home,I gave him the rose and then I was gone.