Chapter 3 Joining the Scouting Legion, and staying with Eren

Levi's PoV

Four days later...

I don't know why, but every time Myla is with Jäger, I get so pissed, I want to kick his ass again. Every time I see her my heart hurts or skips a beat. When she smiles I feel like I can't breathe.

What is she doing to me?

I don't even want to do this, but I'm gonna have to ask Shitty glasses. Someone just kill me now! But I know she's the only one that knows stuff like this. I think.

I sighed and knocked on her office door.
"Who are you and whatcha need?" She asks.
"Do I really need to explain who I am to you?" I asked clearly annoyed with what I'm about to do.
"Naw! Come on in, Levi!" She says. I can tell that she's smirking, even tho the door isn't opened.
"Wipe that smirk off your face, Shitty glasses!" I say opening the door and closing it.
"Whatcha need short stuff?" She said smiling.
"Shitty glasses what did I say about calling me that damn name?!" I say pissed off.

God I hate that name!

"Sorry!" She puts her hands up in defeat. "Whatcha need?" She adds.
"What do you call it if a person gets mad when they see a girl with another guy? And why would their heat hurt for seeing that said girl, or whenever they smile they feel like they can't breathe?" I asked quickly.
"That means you 'love' that person. Do you like someone? NO WAIT!? Do you have a crush on Myla?!" She asked getting way to excited.
"Shitty glasses, did I say that brats name?" I asked trying really hard not to punch her.
"I'm just saying. If you like someone, the best thing you should do first, is get to know them better. And don't call them brat! Or be rude to them! Got it!?" Shitty glasses explained.

When she wants to, she can give out really good advice.
"Yea. Thanks Hanji." I said leaving. But before I closed the door, I heard Shitty glasses say something.
"That's the first time he has ever said my name! Heh. He does have a heart. Someone just needed to open it up for him. And Myla did."

I closed the door all the way and smiled a bit. But that quickly changed when I heard Jäger talking to Myla.

Myla's PoV

"Eren your cleaning that wrong!" I said annoyed.
"Then show me how to clean this then! Captain Levi did say it has to sparkle!" Eren said frowning. I started laughing. Eren looked confused.
"What? What did I say?" He asked.

Then I saw Levi mid walked and opening the door, blushing. I stopped laughing and looked down. The only people that has heard me laugh (and they say my laugh sounds like an angel laughing!) Are Eren, Armin, and Mikasa. That's it. Every time someone else hears me, they stop what their doing and always ask if I'm an angel.

Ugh!! It's frustrating!!

"Why the hell did you brats stop cleaning? Get back to work!" Levi ordered.

We did as we were told. For me, he scares the crap about of me and I don't even know what he thinks about.

And Eren doesn't want to get his ass beat again. And for some reason Hanji didn't let me go with Armin and Mikasa. She also won't tell me what happened. No one has. About four days ago I was asked to join the Scouting Legion because to my guess, I'm the only one Eren calms down to. And again no one will tell me why. I've even ask Captain Levi, and he won't even tell me.

What a bummer!

I've also been told those four days that someone in the Scouting Legion has a crush on me. The only people that I think might have a crush on me is Eren, Gunther, and Armin. Armin is just really bad at hiding it. I told him and he just smiled saying he would still act like how he always does around me. Which I'm ok with.

I think??

Gunther came to me and said that he likes me. I didn't get to say anything back because he left blushing! I giggled a bit. I told Gunther that he can act himself but, I doubt that he will. He said he'll think about it.

Now Eren on the other hand didn't tell me. I found out my Mikasa. She says that when he's around me his heart races. Sometimes when he next to me and he's not looking, I can always see a slight blush on his face! I tease him and giggled. He gets confused and I just tell him it was nothing.

There is one other person that I've notice that has changed..

Captain Levi.

Just a few minutes ago, he was blushing looking at me. I don't think he notice he was blushing until I looked down, feeling my own cheeks heat up. It wasn't anything special but I was more worried about being embarrassed about it. My thoughts were interrupted by Jean coming in and messing around with Eren.

God why can't those two just get along?? Please tell me why?!

"Hello Myla~!" Jean said flirting with me once more.
"What the hell did I say about you talking to her like that?!" Eren said angrily.
"Eren, it's ok. I'll just tell everyone that Jean 'loves' Marco!!" I said smirking. Eren started laughing nonstop. And Jean was blushing madly. I think I hit a nerve.
"W-what!!?? N-no I-I d-don't!!" Jean said stuttering.

The three of us still didn't realize that the Captain was still there. Captain Levi got up and grabbed my arm yanking me from the hallway, and took me to his office. He didn't say a word. He just pointed for me to sit in the chair in front of his desk. He closed his door and locked it. He walked over to his chair and sat down.

I could see a light blush on his face. So the only way to calm myself and him down was to start speaking. All he did was stare at me like before.

"Is there something you needed from me, sir?" I asked kind of nervous.

He shook his head.

"I want to take you somewhere. It's so you can stop being so... so shy." He hesitated at the end.
"But sir? I do-"
"I don't give a damn if you think your fine! I'm giving you an order and you must follow it! Understand, brat?!" He said getting annoyed.
"Yes sir. When will this occur?" I asked looking him in the eyes. Still getting use to looking at him.
"In three days. Since I have the day off that day. And you will also have a day off. Make sure you wear something nice! Understand?" Levi said plainly. Back to his normal stare I guess. I nodded.
"You are dismissed." He said. I got up and started walking to the door before I unlocked and opened it, Levi said something which made me turn around.
"You should smile and laugh more. I like hearing you laugh, Myla."

1204
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3 done!! What did you think?? Good huh!!?? Oh and if you guys think I'm rushing the relationship with Myla and Levi, please tell me!! Thanks and have a wonderful day!!
~~~~~

Levi-Why are you doing this? It's not like this shy brats gonna change! The
Author-chan- You take that back!!! I promise you Myla will change!! Just you wait!! Believe it!!!!
Levi-I'll keep you on that promise!
Author-chan- Good!!

Anyways...

Stay fresh m'friends
••Author-chan