Chapter 5 Part 1

"Well," Hayley started. "It was about October when this happened, I was at some white trash party Marc wanted to go to. He was getting drunk, no surprise, and I was just dancing and having a good time. Then that Bitch Rachel came up to Marc and started making out with him. I looked over and was like Oh hell no. I beat the shit out of her. But that's not the worse part. After I had told her stay away from Marc she went upstairs and fucking had sex with them! ITS TRUE I walked in on them! And I broke up with him. He was only at a couple places with when I was with you because I told him to, so that I wouldn't ruin your day or something, which I'm guessing I already did. It's just you were so busy and I didn't want you to feel bad for me. Mainly because I am doing great! I hear he's been sleeping his way around. Probably found himself an STD from Rachel. But seriously if that bitch tries to talk to me again. I will little shove my foot UP HER ASS!"

"Woah, Hayley, that's some deep shit." I said to her. Taking her hand.

"Yeah, the only reason I started smacking her head against the floor was because she she ruined my relationship with Marc!" She said crying into her hands. She rested her head on my shoulder and started crying harder.

"I miss him so much!" She cried. I patted her on the back trying to calm her down. She wiped the tears from her face and opened her mouth to talk more.

"And, to top it off, Marc came over about a month ago, he said he was really sorry what happened and we made up because he couldn't live another day without me. So we did it and stuff, and about two weeks later as Marc was coming home I went outside to tell him great news, news I had been wanting to hear." She said I gasped.

"No I said."

"Yeah, and when he got out I was about to tel him, the stick in my hand. And Rachel came from out the bushes and shot him! She KILLED him! I'm not even kidding It- it was awful!" She cried, crying harder and harder. "She said- she said that he got her pregnant, and she didn't want the baby so she got an abortion- and- and so she killed him, because he ruined her life. AND SHE'S SO STUPID and I want Marc back!" She cried.

"Oh my god Hayley! You should have told me this! Jesus Hayley that's awful!" I said cradling her crying head.

"Yes, it is awful, but she got away with it! She said it was an accident and that Marc was showing her how to use it and she didn't know the safety was off and she pointed at him pretending to shoot at him, and she killed him! I was furious, and I'm going to beat the LIVING HELL OUT OF HER!"

"Hayley that's awful! But Violence is never the answer you know that!" I said.

"No, no Meghan. You don't understand. That slut ruined, RUINED my life and my baby's life. And I am NOT going to let HER GET AWAY WITH IT!" She yelled running out of the room charging down the stairs.

"Hayley! HAYLEY NO STOP!" I yelled after her. Trying my best to get her before it was too late.

Hayley was already down the stair charging at Rachel, by the time I was halfway down the steps.

"Somebody quick! Stop Hayley!" I screamed, Gary was closest and grabbed her arm.

"Hey Hayley, stop, you don't know what your doing, it's not the right choice, for whatever Meghan wants me to stop you for." He said keeping a tight hold on her arm.

Rachel must have heard the commotion because she turned around from where she was standing and started casually walking towards the raging Hayley who was in the grasp of Gary.

"Oh hi Hayley," Rachel said, now standing in front of Hayley. I was almost to them, if these damn people would move out of my way.

"Bitch, you got another thing coming after killing my man, I have a fatherless child now, all because you decided to steal my boyfriend, have him get you pregnant, then kill him because he ruined your life. No he didn't ruin your life, you ruined your own, his, mine, and my baby's life YOU SHOULD BE IN HELL!" she screamed and growled at her. She finally broke free from Gary's grasp and stood facing Hayley. I was still trying to get to then just about 10 feet away. That's when i saw something glimmer. What was that? Then out of no where a knife came plunging down!

"NO!!" I screamed running up to where a girl lay on the floor a knife in her chest, chocking out breaths. Everyone had a camera phone out recording what happened and taking pictures.

Sorry, it kinda short :) Please vote and comment :D