Allison Is A Ninja

Zacznij od początku

 Scott came and punched Ethan right in the jaw knocking him to the ground. 

"That's one." I cut in.

They flicked out their claws and glowed their eyes. As did Isaac and Scott. I got into a fighting stance.

We were about to fight when we heard a girl scream. That broke up our quarrel. We all took off in the direction of the scream. There was already a crowd.

A boy who looked like he had the same injuries as the two Stiles showed us. He was tied up against the tree completely covered in blood. Stiles came over and stood next to us, finally catching up. "It's him, isn't it?" Stiles questions to Scott.  A kid went missing yesterday from Dr. Deaton's and all they found was his dog. 

The police were called and Mr. Stilinski was called and rushed into action telling everyone to clear the area. "Hey, get out of the way. Get back. Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence." He ordered. 

"Back up! Everyone back!" A female officer yelled.

"Get these kids out of here!" Mr. Stilinski dictates. 

Stiles pulled his dad over to the body. I walked with them. "Dad, just come here. Look, look. Look at it. It's the same as the others, you see?" Stiles tried to explain, he gestures to the body.

 "Yeah, I see that. Do me a favor. Go back to school, yeah " Mr. Stilinski replies. He then turned to Coach. "Coach, can you give us a hand here?" 

"You heard the man. Nothing to see here. Probably just some homeless kid." Coach calls out to us. 

"Coach." Scott says softly.

"Yeah?"

 "He was a senior." Scott replies.

 Coach lets out a sigh. "He wasn't on the team, was he?"

 Some blonde girl came running around the corner screaming.

"Kyle! Oh, God, Kyle! Oh, God!" She was held back by the female officer. 

"Go on. Go. Go." Mr. Stilinski said to us. I looked back the twins looked at each other in confusion.

 We started to walk. "You see how the twins looked at him?" Isaac questions us.

 "Yeah, you mean like they had no idea what happened?" I suggest.

  "No, no, they knew." Isaac corrects. 

"The kid was strangled with a garrote alright? Am I the only one recognizing the lack of werewolftiude in these murders?" Stiles cuts in.

 "You think it's a coincidence they turn up, and then people start dying?" Isaac challenges.

"Well, no, but I still don't think it's them." Stiles retorts. 

"Scott, Em?" Issac asks. 

"I think Stiles has a point what werewolf strangles someone with a rope? That's a human thing to do. Why use a rope when you have claws. But I think the Alpha pack aren't innocent. I think they have a hand in this." Isaac nodded liking part of my answer.

Isaac turns to look at Scott, for his answer. "Scott? How about you?"

 Stiles folds his arms looking at Scott. "I don't know yet." He replies. 

"You don't know yet?" Stiles asks sarcastically.

"Well, he's got a point. Seriously, dude, human sacrifices?" Scott replies.

 Does that mean that kid was a virgin?

 "Scott, you're eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks, ad then will immediately disappear." Stiles says while gesturing with his hands. "Also if I were to stab you right now, it would magically heal, but you're telling me you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?" Stiles asks getting more and more flustered.