Dil tak pahunchi ye Awaaz!

Arnav POV

Damn it.

Khanna Enterprises are taking too long in signing this deal. We have already submitted the designs and Akaash is through with presenting our concept to them. Whats the problem now? This deal has to happen. It has to happen before my rivals Malhotra Designs successfully trap the Khannas. We have to do something to maintain our position of being on top in the Indian fashion industry.

Think ASR. Think.

Wait!!!!

Thats it.

Aman.

Ofcourse. Aman can take care of the promotion and advertising team. Once our idea is well publicized then Khannas will have no doubt about our compatibility. Yeah. Perfect.
Now I just need to call this guy and explain the needed steps to be taken for this project. Its just 12.30 am and business ideas dont need a time limit. They can come and go at anytime. I will just call him. This is more important than his sleep.

Arnav called Aman quickly (which was set on speed dial no 2...no 1 is obviously Di..and then it has to be his soulmate Aman ;)  )

Tring....

Tring....

Tring...

What The!!!

Why is this guy taking so much time to answer his phone. He should keep his cell phone always with him. He is AR Designs manager after all. Business should come first. Sleep, food and other things can always wait. Phewww..Finally Aman answered....

"Aman!!! What took you so long to answer my call? Damn it! It is urgent. Look Khanna Enterprises is taking too much time in considering our project. This deal has to be done Aman, I mean it. By hook or by crook you have to use the right business methods and get this deal for us. Got it. Now note down a few things that I want you to memorize for the..."
Arnav stopped in mid sentence when the person on the other side answered.

"Hello!!?? What is the meaning of this business phone call in the middle of the night? Aman bhai is sleeping at the moment. Dont you know how late it is? Hey Devi Maiyya this is so...so weirdddd. Dekhiye yeh sone ka samay hai...business business ka khel aap kal subah khelijiyega. Theen hai?(listen this is the time to sleep....you play business business tomorrw morning. Okay?)"

"What the..." If one said ASR was in shock at the moment then it would be understatement of the year. Firstly, a woman was defending his brother and secondly, at the same time she had the audacity to explain phone manners to him?!? Seriously?
...But why was her voice so beautiful? Like a sweet nightingale. Why did he feel like listening to her scolding again and again. He felt like he was floating on waters. Tum itni pyar bhari awaaz mein daantongi to main kya krunga angel(if you will scold me in such a loving voice then what can I do angel).

"Exactly you stole my words. 'What the'...thats what I feel right now. Wait a minute?...are you by any chance his boss..ASR???" The angel asked sternly.
"Yeah.." I replied.
"OH...So you are that angry beast who scares everyone in Aman bhai's office. Listen ASRji get one thing crystal clear in that hot tempered brains of yours...my brother and the rest of your employees are not  students of your company and neither are you their school master. Cant you talk a bit politely to them?Is it always necessary to scold them? I am so done with these threatful business calls. Bhai will never complain I know him well. However I am not him. I cannot continue to ignore this behavior of yours. You do know this is bullying right? You are practically harassing your workers. Dont you feel they should be happy while working for you? Dont they deserve a jolly working atmosphere? Tell me..am I right...or am I right??"