After that, the trainers would register for the Trainer's Tournament, where the winner wins varying rewards and the right to challenge the Elite Four. However, every 25 years, there would be a Quarter Anniversary, where there would be a twist to make battles more exciting and challenging. Since it was there for 60 years, they had two Quarter Anniversaries. During their 25th year, the trainers were required to have a team specializing in one type when battling at all times. The Pokémon type they choose to specialize in must be registered when they register for the Trainer Tournament. The 50th one required the tournament choose their partners and form a tag team, as it was a tag battle, and there would be two winners as one tag team can win.

However, it's also has the most difficult Elite challenge (or be Champion) as the Elite Four of the PAL is also something else altogether. The PAL Elite Four is well-known to have the only members that specialize in two types instead of just one. Each member of the Elite Four are also Hunters, who had at least two stars in their field, and has unique abilities that make them stand out among the other regional Elites. Not only that, the members of the Elite Four are also famous for something else besides their Elite status. The Elite Four members themselves were very well-versed in the art of Mega Evolution. No one could even get past the first member of the Elite Four.

Only one person has managed to defeat all four members and be crowned Champion.

And that is Ashura Red Satoshi Ketchum, better known as Ash Ketchum.

Said 22-year-old boy, or should I say man, since he was now of age, was currently in his high tech office (can be served as a meeting room too) which was complete with computerized talking walls, electronic maps that shows the entire PAL region and a giant rectangular table with control panels, doing his own paperwork. With him was a certain Espeon next to his seat laying, his girlfriend Sylveon laying on him watching him do the work.

Ash smiled a little and patted his Espeon, who let out a coo of contentment. A Lucario was with him as well, sitting next to him, watching the television screen at the far end of the room, which was currently showing a news reporter reporting on a man that was caught trying to smuggle out Pokémon Eggs from the local day-care center, and was caught by a Crime Hunter.

Ash had grown to be a very handsome man: The tips of his hair at the sides were no longer facing sideways, instead it was facing downwards, some were cut to ear length, while others were combed back and were touching his neck. He did not know how his birthmark vanished; he only remembered someone from Team Galactic had burnt his face, and his face was severely damaged, and remembered passing out, but when he woke up, his face was healed, but his birthmarks were gone.

Oh well. He did look better now without them anyway. His skin was now cream-coloured instead of tan (due to spending more time indoors now) and his eyes were usually somewhat half-closed, making him appear calmer and more aloof, which made him even better looking.

"They really should know better than to steal anything from our region, right, Master?" Lucario tried to break the silence by making small talk.

Ash made a non-committal noise in his throat.

Espeon sighed. Knowing about the incident six years ago.....

Flashback

Great work Greninja! Take a good rest!" Ash shouted then took out his pokeball and recalled him.
"That was a great battle Ash!" Alain shouted "Hopefully we can do it again sometime!" Alain then walked away not before looking at the Stadium with a glare

"That was weird." Ash thought, but he just shrugged it off and left the battlefield to meet the others. "Great job Ash!" Serena said, then kissed him passionately. Ash returned the kiss. "If you guys are done, we should get going." Clemont cut in. "Yeah let's go guys!" Bonnie whines and then ran off to the hotel. "Bonnie get back here!" Clemont yelled, then chased after her, Ash and Serena following close behind.