I saw Lydia talk to Alec and touch his cheek. What was that about?

I didn't have time to ask because Alec started stalking our way and his mother tried to stop him. He didn't care he looked like a man on a mission he grabbed Magnus by his suit jacket and kissed him full on the mouth.

I smiled as I watch both of the men in my life enjoy their moment. It was beautiful that I could feel my eyes well up with tears. Both men looked so handsome and beautiful it was almost heartbreaking.

I didn't expect Alec to kiss me in front of everyone as kissing Magnus was enough of a statement to the Clave and yet he did. His surprisingly soft lips found my own and I no longer cared about the people watching us because at that moment I was truly happy. 

First episode start: Elena's POV:

I decided to go out instead of being home and listening to Dot complain how she was turning into a spinster. I loved her like an older sister as my father passed away and I never knew my mother. I walked into the store Dot worked at and I saw Clary talking to her. Dot passed over her birthday gift and I couldn't help but smile at Clary's reaction. 

"Happy Birthday Clary!" I spoke up as I handed her a gift card to her favorite art supply store. She quickly thanked me as she had to go get ready for Simons gig and to celebrate her birthday. 

"Hey Dot, I'm going out tonight just so you know. I'll be at Pandemonium." Dot gave me a look. "Oh come on I've never even met Magnus Bane and if he has seen me he's never shown interest in me. I'll be fine." 

"I just want you to be safe. I don't have a good feeling about tonight Elena. I promised your father I would look after you." I smiled at her in appreciation. I knew Dot took this seriously and if who my mother was came out to the Downworlders I would be cast out and called an abomination. 

I was part Warlock on my father's side and part Shadowhunter from my mother. I still had my Warlock eyes and when I had first seen them I was scared of myself. They were so different from what I had been expecting but now I thought they were beautiful. I've never been able to share them with anyone due to me hiding who I was from everyone. I had two distinct Warlock marks one being my eyes which were purple and the other being certain parts of my body held Tiger Stripes.

Mundanes thought my Tigers stripes were tattoos and I never corrected them as they did not need to know of the world behind the glamor. I said my goodbyes to Dot and made my way back to our apartment and started to get ready to go to Pandemonium. 

I decided to have a soak in the tub before getting ready. I filled the steaming bath with essential oils and bath salts to help soothe my skin. I was never one for perfume and let the essential oils work for me. So I often smelled of peppermint, rose or lavender depending on my mood. Tonight I decided to smell like roses. The scent was soft yet enjoyable.