Two

Third Person (haha for now on it's gonna be third person unless i say that it's one of them) :)

"Diego what the fuck." Ethan says as they step into the front part of the house. To the left is Ethan and Layla's side of the house, and to the right is Diego and Stas's. The area they're in now is a place where they can all come to chill, with a fridge lined up beside the wall and a TV hanging along the wall with game consoles placed on the stand under the TV, and board games also placed in the stand.

"I wanted us to have our privacy but a place where we could also all chill together. I hope y'all like this place because it wasn't cheap." He lets out a chuckle like it wasn't the most obvious thing ever.

Diego grabs Stas's hand and takes off to the right, opening the door to their part. Stas's jaw drops when she sees what's in front of her, there's a little walkway and to the left is a little kitchen and the other way is the living room. There's stairs in the back corner, she's sure it leads to the room that her and Diego are probably gonna have sex in every night.

He slowly walks with her up the stairs, he couldn't wait for her to see the multiple surprises he has in here for her.

When he opens the door, they step in and look all around in awe. Right in the middle of the room was the king bed with flowers all over it and a big ass teddy bear sitting on it. A little ways to the left was a hot tub. In the back is a bathroom with a big ass shower and more.

"Diego what the fuck." She says, bringing him in for a hug. She never wanted to leave here, especially because she's away from everything here with him.

His hands find their way to her waist and he sits them there, going to her ass a couple seconds later and giving it a quick grab. She looks into his eyes and two seconds later, Diego picks her up and slams her against the wall.

She cranes her neck, Diego of course attaching his lips to it. She lets out a light moan and he digs his fingernails into her skin. He taps on her thigh, she takes both of her legs and wraps them around his waist.

Diego spins Stas around and lays her down on the bed, she stares up at him. At this point she's longing for him, what happened in the car earlier was not enough and she wants him to tear her up right now.

He leans down to kiss her, and she pulls him on top of her, holding him against her with her legs. "Damn ma, you want this dick?" He asks, placing his hands on either side of her face. She bites her lip and smirks at him, and he looks down at where he's in between her legs.

He pulls up, causing Stas to let him go. "Let's go swimming ma." He says, pulling up on her. "We're yet to have pool sex." He shrugs, he knows that's what they both want right now.

Diego steps outside after changing into what he's wearing and runs downstairs. "Aye Ethan!" He yells at their door, and a couple seconds later Ethan is at the door with his hair all over the place.

"I was gonna ask if y'all wanted to go swimming with us but never mind I know what's going down. Just text me before you come out if you guys decide to because me and my lil baby are bout to do the same thing." He says, leaning in the door frame.

Ethan chuckles. "Yeah man I got you. I gotta go though, Layla waiting for me." And with that he shuts the door in Diego's face, and Diego turns around when he hears coughing.

He swears his jaw drops to the ground when he sees Anastasia there, in a fucking two piece. Diego is used to seeing her in just two items of clothing, but this was different to him for some reason.

"Damn ma, my girl is bad as fuck." He swiftly grabs her at her waist, bringing her closer to him. She turns around so that her back is against his chest and looks in the mirror in front of them.