the secret ingredent is

I woke up to grandma and grandpa coming in my room to wake me up i looked over at the alarm clock and it reads 5:25 and they tell me its time to go get the secret  ingredient and so i jump out of bed and get dressed and showerd up and then i meet my grandparents in the kitchen to help make breakfast before we go get the ingredients for the secret recipe so start cracking eggs and whisking the pancake batter i then gave my grand ma the pancake mix and went to the freezer to get my water bottle that i put in there last night i opened it and took a big swallow and looked to to see my grandma and grandpa sitting at the table ready to eat so i walk over to the table and sit and we all eat together and it takes like 20-25 minuets for us to finish eating and we all wash the dishes and get ready to go so we all meet at the front door and i note that my grand parents holding a duffel bag and i ask them what is in it and they tell me its a surprise and that that for them to know and for me to find out so we all pile in to my grandpas old chevy pick up truck and start on our we arrive at this very old looking house and my grandpa turns and looks at me and says to wait in the truck as he and grandma go check out the old place so im  waiting there sitting waiting to see the signal of the light from there flashlights and then i see it so i get out of the truck and go over to were they were and and as i turn the corner all i see is a big shovel hitting me in the face. And as i fall to the ground i here my grandma and grandpa saying to some one on the phone we got him hes all your as my eyes flutter shut.   I opend my eyes to see that im chaind up to a chair and then i start looking around and i see a an iv in both my arm and one going in and one going out and then i hear 3 weak wispers and i look next to me and see my mother and my father with my big sister and it all starts making sense now the house catching fire my mother father and big sister dissaperd and why they never found the bodys in the remains of the house and i ask them what is going on here and they tell me to just give up and i tell them we can get out of here but they just ignore me and its been 5 years and my mother and father are both dead now and my grandparents brought 2 new people in this morning and me and my sister are both feelling very weak and i dont think we are going to make it so if you ever meet 2 old people running a candy shop do not ever eat the clear candy with red centers in them because you just might be eating what is left of me or my family.

So tell me what you think in the comments and please vote if you would like more like this and how did you like the end sorry if you dident like it hope i can make more that you will enjoy