Chapter 1 Knowing u.

So as evry new born baby has a new life ahead of him.As a new person its born.another one is dying.thats life.As i look down on my self on the day of my graduasions...i feel pround me being a foreigner in another country i managed to finish this...So all my family and friends are here as i finished the Univercity of Arts with my degree of movie and video director.So i am trying to find the right words...so as i look around i try to ,find a focused point.So here they are the guest stars .

Annyeong ghaseyo my name is Midori .I am from Usa.and i camed here for studies .In this lovely ,country called South korea.In this big lovely city ,called Seoul.

So as i keep looking at them as they are dressed in white .Really hot dreams come to mind ..But after i finish my words..They stand up and they hit the stage ...I bow to them and i find out they are Park jung min.Kim kyu jong.Kim hyun joong .Heo young saeng.And Kim hyung jun...Giving the last concert of their life.Because they will enter a hiatus.

But boy they look so rapable...especially jung min.my sister chingu ,he is her bias .He even meet him in person.She was the one that ,she gived him a kiss on his lips when he was promoting his ,store and she managed to get in.

With that hot butt..and those gaze...but back to reality as i say my speach i forget ...But...

It was the most amazing 4 years of my life ...in this lovely U.N.i.of performing arts .i learned how to be a great director..if anybody needs a director for their videos i am.here...