just let go

Kaito's POV:
I woke up weirdly excited about today, why was I excited? We were literally going to hang out, oh god I need to stop over thinking stuff, it's just a casual hang out to life up his spirit, I need to get ready to go to school, I doubt I'll be focused today...

Shinichi's POV:
I didn't sleep as usual, but my thoughts were focused on something else, that boy that I met yesterday, he was intriguing, every time I tried to think of something else, he climbed back into my thoughts, I wondered what would we do today?...

Time skip after school:
I walked towards the park not knowing what to expect, he was waiting when I got there, a smile was drawn on his face when our eyes met, I smiled in return, I lifted my hand and waved at him, he waved back and now we were standing in front of each other, he said: hey kudo-kun, I said hi back, and we walked in silence, I said: so what are we gonna do today?, he smiled then said: we're gonna have fun, but you have to promise me something, he stopped talking I nodded reassuring him to continue, he sighed then said with a grin: you're gonna have to let yourself go to me okay?, I thought in my head well this is gonna be interesting, but I nodded in approval, and his smile grew even wider, he put his arm around my shoulders and said: I'm gonna show you how someone like you should be living his life, he winked as he finished his sentence and all I could say is: o-okay, I was stuttering, why the hell was I nervous? I need to get my shit together, he kept his arm around me and I weirdly felt warm...

Kaito's POV:
We walked for a while without saying anything, I felt that he was confused, so I spoke up: listen kudo-kun, I know it sounds very strange, but can you just relax? I told you, you're in very safe hands right now, we're just gonna have a casual fun day, he sighed then said: okay, show me what you've got, I couldn't help but to notice he was a bit red, was I seeing things or did he actually blush at my words, anyways I should start this day, we have a lot of stuff to do, I grabbed his hand gently tugging him to run with me, he flinched at my sudden actions but then relaxed and followed me, I was happy he was going with the flow, I took him to my first spot, we stood in front of a lake, he had a confused look on his face, he said: it is a beautiful lake but why are we here kaito-kun?, I smiled and said: we're gonna swim of course, I felt he about to object but I interrupted him saying: and before you say anything just remember your promise, he sighed and nodded, he gave up on refusing, and soon we both undressed, I stared at him for a second before shaking my head, and coming back to reality, I said: just let the water guide you, I took his hand and he didn't object, I slowly pulled us both into the lake, the water was warm and I felt him slowly relaxing and letting go, he floated peacefully on the water, I stared at him, he was still holding my hand and I didn't mind it, I slowly let go too and now we were both floating on top of the beautiful water, after a while of being there, I splashed some water on him, and he laughed and splashed me back, we both started laughing loudly as we had a water fight, we stayed like this for a long time, I splashed him once more, and he wanted to do the same but I saw his foot slip and he was about to fall back when I got both my arms around his back, now we were standing there, with me holding his back and our faces inches apart, we both didn't move to what seemed like forever, before I helped him stand back up and we got out of the water we dressed in silence as we started to walk away, I said breaking the silence: how about we get something to eat before we continue?, he smiled at me and nodded his head, I'm glad he's happy, wait what?...

Shinichi's POV:
I walked beside him, and I couldn't get the moment out of my mind, we sat at a nice restaurant to eat and then to continue our journey to wherever he chose to take me, we ordered our food and it wasn't long before it arrived, we chatted about everything as we had our food, and after a while we were both finished, he insisted on paying so I let him and we left, he broke the silence by saying: I have one last spot for today kudo-kun, are you tired, I shook my head and said: no I'm not but I seriously hope we go somewhere quite, he gave me a don't worry about it smile, as we continued walking, he slowly held my hand and I didn't mind it so I let him, we got to a place that seemed to be a cliff that had an amazing view, I slightly gasped at it, and he chuckled a bit at my reaction, he asked: do you like it? I answered smiling: yes I do, he had a smile of pride on his face as we sat down on the grass, it was evening already, so the moon was shining brightly in the sky, we sat there just admiring the view in comfortable silence, as I felt a bit cold I shivered, he must have felt it because I felt a warm object being placed over my shoulders, it was his jacket and after he put it on me he put his arm around me and started rubbing lightly on my shoulder to help me get warmer, I smiled att he gesture, and I found myself leaning my head on his shoulder, he tightened his grip around me and we just sat there. after a long while of just sitting there we decided to go home, he walked me home and now we were just standing there in front of the door, I said to myself come on just thank him for today and go inside but it was like I was paralyzed, I smiled and said stuttering: thanks for today kaito-kun, he smiled at me and I automatically felt myself inching closer, and he was doing the same, the space between us now couldn't be seen anymore, and he closed it without hesitation, smashing our lips together, I kissed back and slipped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around my back, it seemed like forever when we finally broke it, we both had a smile on our faces, I said: I guess that shows you, how much I enjoyed today, doesn't it?, he laughed then said: it does, and I seriously hope to see you soon kudo, I pecked him on the cheek and he walked away smiling and waving at me, I waved back, and he winked at me before he went out of sight, I entered my house feeling happier than ever...

(A/N hey guys, I know this chapter was very cliche but I wanted something fluffy, for this chapter, I hope you enjoy this, because I am exhausted as hell, ily all and remember as always to stay beautiful 💕💞).