» BLURB

Sometimes you don't really know everything about your best friend.

Taylor thought she knew everything about her bestfriend since infancy, Miles. Except he was hiding a Dark Secret from her for all these years.

All Rights Reserved.
© multifandoms_

2014

Wattpad.

How do you let go of someone you've known for your whole life?

I guess the real answer is; you don't.

I guess I missed something when I found out the biggest thing about my best friend Miles, right after one day he had the biggest break down that he couldn't stop crying. Miles never broke down, at least not in front of me, anyway.

Miles never cried in front of me, he said it made him feel strange even if we'd known each other our entire lives. I guess it was the same thing with breaking down, because I was too late to help him.

Then there's his past, the untold past I never knew.

At least, not until that one gloomy day standing in the pouring rain, not giving a crap if I was getting soaked in the drizzle while the wind chilled me to the bone.

But letting it go was still not an option either. Because I think I learnt something over these past few months, and it was a terrifying thought to know.

That you never really know your best friend, even if they told you what you thought to be everything, it's not everything.

I wish it was everything, then I would've helped him at least. But he didn't want me to know. I guess I should've seen the signs, but the problem is there were no signs. He was such a great liar at keeping himself stable I guess something broke inside of him.

Sometimes I wish, that if I could, I would have helped him and I wish I was there when he broke down. But I knew, he would've just told me was fine, like he normally does. I just wished he called me, because when he didn't and I got the call from his parents my world crashed.

And if I helped him, everything would be okay now. My life wouldn't be a total mess right afterwards, and worse of all I wish I could've told him something so important to me.

But, this is what happened before everything.

And I swear, I thought everything was fine. Just like he told me he was.

AUTHORS NOTE:

All character's and plot belong to me. If copied or plagiarized I will report anyone who passes off this story as their own. I worked hard to write this, and passing this off as your own shows you have zero respect towards me and my hard word.

This story is one of my older works back when I was new to writing, so please bare with me and the amateur writing and the poor grammar. 

If you want to follow me on my other social media accounts:

» Tumblr: mazetrialss

» Twitter: mazetrials_

» Instagram: mazetrials__

» 8tracks: mazetrials

» Pinterest: mazetrials