PART SIX

"Where are we going?" You shouted at Younghyun who's stil dragging you.

"Here we are!" He said and smirk.

"You really love to smirk at me, do you?" You said rolling your eyes.

"You're wrong honey, the only truth there in your sentence is the word love and nothing else than that" Younghyun said and wink that makes your face flustered.

"What are you saying?! Such a liar! Aaaaah!!! F**k you!" You said and stamp your feet on the ground as you saw him turn his back to you.

"Wait? What are we gonna do?"

"Training of course"

"What kind of training?", He said and you look around to see a big dark cave in front of you.

"Here, inside that cave",

"Woaaaaaahhhh!!", You exclaimed while the both of you are walking inside the cave.

"Don't be magnified by its beauty, because its still our training, you don't know what's behind its splendor", He explained while your still being mesmerized by the large carve.

"Okay, the training start now!" Younghyun said.

The once magnificent cave disfigured and turns into a destruction, you could see a lot of three-dimensional cave paths that leads to who-knows-where? And a lamplight that lightens the darkness.

"So? Is that all? I surely can't be afraid with this training then", You smirked.

"Oh really?", He smirked back, "Then now tell me you're not", He said, and a loud growl from behind can be heard.

"What was-?", "Oh f**kkkkk!!!!!!!", You shouted while running, you enter ahead to one of the cave paths you see in front of you, "f***, f**kkkk!!!!", You continually curse while you can still hear Younghyun's laugh.

"What's that?", You said and look behind while still running fast, you can see a large figure but can't really tell what kind of monster is it.

A loud screech makes you turn your head back in front and saw another monster in front of you.

"Another monster? What kind of cave is this?", You turn right to lose the said monstrous, but you think its a wrong move because you face a dead end.

"What the actual fudge!" You cursed and back away to feel the cold rock on your back.

A growl once again can be heard, but this time, it is much louder and its obvious that the growl has a lot of owners.

"Great, now I'm all alone to fight this monsters", You mockingly said and one of the monsters step in the light.

"WHAAAAT IS THIIIIS???!!!!!", You exclaimed and gasp, as you were now looking at the very very huge beast, it has a large muscular body built (look like a bear beast), large fangs, and extremely long and sharp claws, you gulp and for the first time you become so afraid all of the sudden.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!", A loud scream break your reverie, a body from above fall in front of you comes with a loud thump, that makes the beast stop from taking a step towards you.

"What the?! Arghhhh! It hurts!", He groans, wait? It has a blonde hair, so its?

"Jae?", You ask and he turn his head to you while still lying on his stomach.

"F**k that st*pid Younghyun! He push me in this deep cave! Arghhh! I hate him!!".

"Its not the right time to hear your rant Jae, look", You said pointing at the beast who has a you're-dead-face.

"What's the-" Jae was cut off when it runs toward you with a fast speed.

"Oh f**k! Y/N ruuuuuuunnnnn!!!!!", Jae said and drag you through a small hole which you can fit in if you crawl inside.

"Ohhhhh!", You groan while looking at the beast who are wrecking the rock formed to the hole where you were.

"Lets go before the beast destroy the cave", Jae said and crawl ahead.

"Where's the others?", You whispered.

"I don't know, I'm a Grande, so obviously, I'm faster than they are and the first to pass the speed training",

"So, you're saying that we are the only two to fight those beasts out there?" You ask kinda pissed.

"I think we are, as of the moment, hopefully they passed the training soon enough when we are still alive", Jae said and sigh.

"What? Of course we will walk out of this cave alive!", You yell a bit louder which makes Jae flinch and shush you down.

"Yeah right, do you think we will be able to come out without a severe damage or atleast beat up and have a lot of bruises and scratches? For goodness sake, we can't turn into our wolf figure, and do you think you're that strong if we were not a wolf? We're not even armed to fight with those beast", He said with a well-in-fact tone.

"I think you're right", You sigh and stop when Jae also stop on his track, and on instinct you lift your senses and and hear a screeching outside of the small cave hole where Jae and you are crawling, you can now see the end of the cave.

"Fudge! Do you hear that?", Jae said in a very low tone.

"Yes, what's that?"

"Lemme take a look", He said and peek his head out, when he came back inside, you can see his eyes grow big (if its possible😅).

"Why?", You ask but he's still in a state of shock so you take a peak outside just to see a very huge crows, has a long and solid colorful wings, sharp beak, and a sharp fine edge claws, they were flying around the cave, they're six of them.

"What are we going to do?", You ask.

"You're the Alpha! I'm just your Delta so decide"

"If we go back there", You said pointing towards the way you came through, "There's still a lot of them, and who knows if there's more", you sigh and once again peek at the beast crow, "And if we go outside, there's a lot of beast crow waiting for us", You once again sigh.

"Then! Lets stay here", Jae said and sit comfortably.

"You sure about that? You lazy Delta! If we stay (Junhyeok?😍) here, we will never pass the test!" You scolded.

"Then lets wait for the others! You know Wonpil, he will do everything to protect you!" Jae said and crossed his arms.

"So, you're saying that you're not going to protect me?!"

"I'm tired, let me rest first", He said and close his eyes.

"You're like Dowoon! Ahhh! So annoying!", You whine but smirk when you think about a bad plan.

You position yourself beside Jae, in front of the small cave hole's exit and push Jae outside.

"Whaaaaat the! Ahhhh!", He screamed followed by a loud thump.

You peek outside and saw Jae lying on the ground, while the beast crow were looking at him, all their heads turn to him.

"F**k you Y/NNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!", He screams while running to the left, which makes all the beast crows follow him.

You gently walk out of the cave and smile "Now, you know what's the way to protect me", You said and run to the right where you can see another cave path, you silently run inside but some hand grab you and cover your mouth.

~

(AN: A PRESENT FOR YOU ALL FOR PATIENTLY WAITING ON MY UPDATES 😚💞 PLEASE HAVE MORE PATIENCE, I'M STILL ON A HIATUS, I MAYBE BACK ON MAY6, BUT DON'T WORRY I ALREADY HAVE A LOT OF DRAFTS 😊)