Chapter 19 : And the final battle starts!!!

Start from the beginning

Rajveer nods her to say her words.

Naina : All the best, sir. I know you haven't got me 😉😉😉 but you still have got the best cadet. Trust me, I will be always there fighting besides you. There is nothing that can stop me for fighting for you. Not even you!!!!

They continue to share an intense eyelock, trying to gather as much strength they can. Its a long journey but with each other the road seems less tiring. They have to fight together, else people will take advantage of their weaknesses. They complement each other. If rajveer trusts people easily, naina takes an era to trust someone. If naina takes an impulsive decision, rajveer considers the pros and cons of an act. They are a team together!!!

Their eye lock gets disturbed by the academy bell which brings them back to the reality that they have to leave for their mentorship program.

They wish each other all the best and leave for their destiny.

*************************************

At the academy hall

Brigadier : At ease cadets. You all have been allotted the route maps by your leaders. You will be having two stop points. Your pairs will go alone till the first stop point and then you will meet your teams there and leave for your second point. It will be a two day mission.

After a pause, he continues again.

Brigadier : I believe the history wont repeat itself.  You all will prove that you are the cadets of KMA. 

And with his last words, he gives a stare to rajveer to remind him that whatever has happened in the last mentorship program should not repeat itself.

But who knows there is something more dangerous in their destiny.

With last look at each other, rajveer and naina move forward to face their challenges.

Naina feels some kind of negativity around herself. She is restless. She wants some comfort. She turns around and finds him watching her retreating figure intently. She has to be strong for both of them. He signals her to follow him. And without giving any other thought, she starts following him.

*************************************

Rajveer's quarters

Rajveer shuts the door. He tries to open the door of all his anxieties in front of naina.

Naina doesn't wait a bit and rushes towards him. Due to lack of time, they dont wish to waste even a second. Their love has always been sacred for them. But today they don't want to be restrained anymore. They try to give each other all the strength they have.

He is lost in her, trying to inhale her presence forever...

She is drowned completely in his secured arms, trying to take his sorrows and his greatness of fighting alone for good...

After what seems to be an eternity, they break their hug.

Rajveer : I don't know why i am feeling so restless.

Naina shushes him.

Naina : Even i am feeling the same. But no matter what happens, we are always there for each other.

Rajveer : What if something happens?

Naina : As long as we are together, we will fight together. And if something has to happen to you, i will come with you.

Rajveer is overwhelmed by the fact that someone can love him the way he always wanted somebody to love him.

Rajveer : Naina. I do!!!!!

Naina : Till death part us!!!!

And they close their deal with a kiss.

Nothing more to say. Nothing more to decide.
Nobody knows what lies ahead.
But one thing they know that, whatever has to happen they will face it together.
Their love has completed them.

**************************************

Knock knock

And their heavenly moment is broken by the knock on the door.

Getting steady, rajveer moves to the main door and naina adjusts her hair.

Rajveer opens the door and finds alekh there. Alekh informs him that the time has come to leave. Seeing pain in rajveer's eyes, he sneaks into the room to find naina already sitting there.

Rajveer allows him to come inside. And alekh directly approaches her and sits in front of her on the floor.

Alekh : Naina, you need to be his power. Don't become our weakness. Besides, i will always keep him safe. And why do you worry so much? Nothing is going to happen. It's just a drill.

Naina : I know alekh. But life is too short. Today i have this feeling that something bad is going to happen. I can't lose him.

And she glances at him with all the love and care.

Alekh understands her dilemma. She has already lost so much that her insecurities have burdened her strength to fight. He pats her head and silently promises her that whatever happens , he will be the first one to sacrifice his life for both of them. With last satisfying moment, they depart for their destiny.

Nobody knows what will happen in future or how are they going to fight for it. As long as they have each other, nothing is going to be difficult for them.

***************************************

Hey everyone!!!

I know i have kept everyone waiting for so long. But i was really stuck up in important work and couldn't update for so long due to poor connectivity. But here is the next chapter. I know it might not be upto your expectations, but i really want your honest opinions whether i should continue it as it is approaching the end.

Let me know in the comments whether you are liking it after so long.

Keep reading and voting for the story!!!!

Naina 💕