It's All My Fault

This takes place after the attack

chases p.o.v

It's been 3 days since Douglas got hurt,since the super hero list got stolen,since Rodissius's family attacked, and it's all been my fault.right now where in mission command trying to figure things out."nothing".Skylar screamed in frustration.she was working on the cyber desk."chase you okay".bree said snapping me out of my thoughts.i didn't realize i was staring off into space."UH..yeah".i said with a weak smile."chase i know what your thinking it's NOT YOUR FAULT".bree tried to reassure me."it kinda is".Oliver said under his breath but i heard it do to my super sense's. skylar punched him in the arm, apparently she heard him to."i know".lied to bree.

whooosh!we heard a noise "What was that".kaz said."i don't know".Oliver responded."hello elite force".said a familiar voice we turned round to see Roman,Riker,and......Reese.we got into fighting stances."o calm yourselves where not here to fight were here to thank you".said roman."thank us for what".bree said."not you, to chase".resse said as she turned her head eyeing me up and down."pathetic".she said to me.she's right. i let her get in the way of what was important cause i thought,i thought it was 'love'."get them". skylar stated. kaz shot a fire ball at riker but he dodged it.it was kaz and bree against riker. skylar and Oliver against roman and me and reese."what,your not going to fight".reese grinned at me."did i break your little heart".she teased.i took my bow staff out and we fought for about 10 minutes until skylar blasted roman."reese".riker called out to reese. Riker took roman and turned away into a black sworn.it was just reese. reese got closer to me and started speaking in my ear."before i leave i want to make sure you hear my voice and that it stings every second. i never loved you,but you seem to have some chemistry with the the alien girl but i will take care of that for you by eliminating the first super hero on the list".what are talking-".i start to say.before i could finish speaking reese pushed me and fired a big electricity ball at me.i closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it didn't come.

i opened my to see skylar on the floor unconscious.before bree could take reese out she has already disappeared.Oliver and i are by skylar's side before the rest has circled us."is she okay".kaz asked.I checked her pulse."she's barley breathing".i said concerned."i'll call Mr.Davenport".bree said as she super sped off.

***********************************************************************************************

Bree cam back after a minutes."Davenport said to take her to the hospital he will meet us there".bree explained. Oliver picked up skylar and flew her over to the hospital.am just standing there staring off into space.am still in shock from what happened. skylar risked her life for me.why would she do that?."chase?".bree said."are you coming". "yeah".i told her as i followed her into the hydro loop.