Chapter 2- Pretty Girl

••••••••Monday, May 15 10:17am•••••••
You wake up in aching pain everywhere in your head your arms your legs everywhere.

You try to forget about yesterday but his grin stays in your mind.

You notice a missed call from f/n. So you call her back.
"Hello?" She says. 
"Hey" you say.
"Umm why did you call me" you continue.
"Oh if you wanted to eat breakfast.  today" she replies.
"What time?" You respond.
"11:00?" She says.
"Ok sounds ok to me." You say.
"See you bye!" She says happily.
"See you." You say but by the time you finish she hangs up.  

You remember you have class today but at 1:00 so you had time.
<><><><><><><><10:45<><><><><><><><>
You wear a maroon shoulder less top with high waisted shorts. And some sandals. Then put on your favorite ring. You leave your hair down, noticing your waves in your hair last but not least you put on your headphones and walk out to meet f/n.

You see her sitting inside of a coffee shop and waiting on you.

She looks up and smiles. You smile back but not as enthusiastic.

You sit with her and you order coffee, she gets a bagel.

Then you sip your coffee and look over to other people at the shop. And notice Yoongi his lips in a resting position and listening to music. He had one of the most piercing eyes that could see right into you. He smiles at his screen, and you wonder what's so funny. But then his smile, it's was so gummy one of the most cutest things you've every seen and not wanting it to end. 
*10 min time skip*
You and f/n go to a near by park and lay in the grass you feel free, happy, and relaxed. You stare at the sky and end up having a moment, one moment. Where you felt that everything was going to be okay.

You had no worries.  No problems. And slowly forget.

••••••••••••Yoongi's POV•••••••••••••••
Before going to the coffee shop  
~~~~~
I wake up to the sound of my alarm I toss my phone across the room. Being left annoyed.

I noticed I had dance today at 1:00, so I decided to put on my beanie and black giant t-shirt and ripped jeans.

I walk to the coffee shop and sip on my drink. I look up with my eyes without moving my head and notice... Y/n.

She made me speechless the was an amazing dancer and was so beautiful. Her life was perfect.

She see's me and stares I see her in the distance then laugh at her she looked so adorable, but I act as if I was looking at my phone.

*A few minutes later*
I noticed Y/n is gone so I head out to walkout side for a bit maybe even go to the park.

Then I see her. Y/n.

Again.

But this time somehow, more beautiful than last time.

As she laid in the grass looking at the sky I saw her eyes sparkle like diamonds.

Along with her precious smile she was perfect...but something was odd,

she  looked all bruised around her legs and neck a little on the arms. But one thing caught my attention a scar like a wound or cut across her cheekbone. I would ask but she probably would think I'm creepy so I don't ask I just sigh and walk over to the pond.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^12:39^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Your POV

You  get ready for dance. You feel self conscious about the bruises. And end up wearing a crop top with sneakers and covering the bruises with makeup.

You drive to dance and start class on time.
__________time skip 30 min___________
You see Yoongi again... you felt like speaking to him but he was so intimidating. And you lost your ring your favorite one that your mom gave you.

Then again feeling self conscious about your bruises.

Then you noticed they got wiped away when you were dancing you quickly tried to hid it but then Yoongi walks over to you.

You look up to him. 

"Are you okay?" He says concerned. 

"Well uh... yes" you say nervously. 

"I just lost my ring" you continue.

"Oh I'll keep my eye out for it." He winks. 

" But I ment about your bruises" he continues.

"Oh um I just tripped" you say remembering what actually happened.

"Oh careful then you don't want a pretty girl hurt" He says while lifting my chin up

I pull a strand of my hair back "Thanks Yoongi" I say as I smile

He smiles back. Making me melt his smile and his teeth are so cute I couldn't help but to smile back. Leaving us to stay in a long pause. He held my face gently with passion all the sound around us. blocked. His face glowed and his eyes staring into mine. I could feel my emotions grow.

We hear Hoseok faintly start class again but we stay in the same position. As he continues holding my face I slowly grab his wrist. And gently pull them down without breaking eye contact. But then suddenly

"Ok Y/n I've got news for you also you too Yoongi" Hoseok says gladly

"Oh!" I say quickly
Yoongi also looks at him

"You guys have a solo dance together!"
Hoseok says

"Thanks Hoseok" Yoongi says smiling

We look at each other and start looking at the dance. I noticed the dance seem very passionate and seem less of a hip-hop and more of a graceful dance.

:::::::::::::::::::*time skip 35 min*:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
We barely get 1/4 of it done it involved lots of tricks.

I wave goodbye to Yoongi and he waves back, all his actions seen so taunting like if he was doing it on purpose.

I get home and bf/n wasn't their so I was lucky today I rested and fell asleep.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
                        •Yoongi POV•
I finally talked to Y/n and we had a moment she looked so happy and calm I was holding her face it's was peaceful.

I hear Hoseok say.

"You guys got a solo dance together"
It echoed in my head I smile at Hoseok but inside I was over joyed. I had strong feelings for Y/n.

We practiced the dance it was so beautiful it was perfect for us. I got to dance with her she was so good at it but by a blink of an eye it was over

until tomorrow.

//////////////////*5 minuets later*\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I stayed a little later Y/n had left I kept practicing and went looking for Y/n's ring. 
I found it she must have taken it off and left it under the bench.

I kept it and waited till tomorrow to give it to her.

I drove home and tossed my self onto my bed and thought about Y/n...