Opposites Attract pt. 1 - (dayley smut?)

O P P O S I T E S   A T T R A C T
dayley smut?

GREENHOUSE ACADEMY, THE OLD BIOLOGY LABLATE AFTERNOON

LATE AFTERNOON

After the whole Brooke fiasco, Daniel had told me to meet him again at the old Bio lab. I was sitting there alone, watching through the window as the sun began to set. I hear the door creak open, and I look backwards.

"Hey." He says, smiling. I look at both his hands, and I see he's carrying a wine bottle and two glasses. "What's this for?" I giggle. "Just to celebrate our success in getting Brooke back." My heart stings a little when he mentions her name. I don't know why, but ever since I kissed him as a decoy, I couldn't get him out of my mind.

"Hayley?" I snap out of my thoughts, and look at him nervously. "Did you hear what I said?" I shook my head embarrassed, and he chuckles.

"I said do you want some?" He gestures towards the wine glass and I nod my head eagerly.

_____

After quite a few drinks, the darkness had taken over the room. The only illuminating thing was the soft light of the moon pouring through the window. Throughout the time Daniel and I were drinking, he had this look of want and maybe even lust every time he had caught my eye.

Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted up from my chair and pushed against the wall. "Hayley.." His drunken voices speaks.

"I want you- no I need you." I gasp lightly towards his statement. "Daniel, you're drunk," I pause, seeing his eyes turn a darker shade. "You don't know what you're doing," But all he does is smirk.

"Come on Hayley, please.." I suddenly feel a pair of hot lips trailing down my neck. I bite my bottom lip to hold the moans threatening to come out. "Hayley please..stop denying it..." He bites harshly on my neck, making me give in and moan aloud.

"Yeah, that's right moan for me baby." His hands trail down to my right nipple, rubbing it until it gets hard. "Oh god, Daniel my nipples are sensitive." I can feel him smirk, and I get lifted onto the table. I wrap my legs around his torso, and he groans when I pull him closer. His lips find their way to mine, and I immediately melt into the kiss. His right hand trails dangerously low to my shorts, and I moan at what is to come.

"What do you want me to do baby?" He smirks, rubbing my legs but avoiding any contact with my womanhood. "Me.." he chuckles darkly, and his hands did their way to the hem of my shorts. He pulls them down swiftly, leaving me in my lace underwear. "So beautiful.." I smile, blushing because no one else has seen me down there. He tears through my underwear and smirks when he sees my soaking entrance.

"Mmm, Daniel please!" I beg, moaning as he continues to tease me. "Please what?" He asks innocently.

"Please fuck me Daniel," He smiles, and sticks one finger into my soaking and tight hole.

"Fuck, you're tight." He says, pumping rapidly with his fingers. I moan loudly, feeling his fingers go deeper and deeper. No one has ever gone that deep before, so this was a new feeling of pleasure for me. "Oh god, Daniel! More!" I beg. He complies, adding another finger into me.

He fucks me at a fast pace, stretching me out each time he thrusts his fingers into me. I feel my climax coming soon. I clench around his fingers, letting him know that I'm close.

"Is my babygirl about to cum?" He asks seductively. I nod my head frantically and he continues to finger me at a fast pace.

"Mmmm, oh god Daniel! I-I'm s-so close! Please!" I beg over and over. He rubs my clit with his thumb, and that was all it took. I clenched tightly around his fingers and spill my juices.

I moan as I ride my orgasm on his fingers. "T-thank y-you," I said breathless. I try to get off the table, but his arms stop me from moving further.

"Oh we're not done yet babygirl, what about Daddy?" He smirked

TO BE CONTINUED...

____

YO HERES THE SMUT THATS BEEN SITTING HERE LMFAO! YES THERE ARE TWO PARTS AND THE SECOND PART WILL COME SOON💖💖