Stay

Shane POV
"Stay" Rowan whispered.
I didn't know what to do. Then Ryan said "Hey imma go get coffee and go for a walk" I nodded. As soon as he left, Rowan bolted up in her bed.
She pulled her legs up to chest "Wanna talk"
"I guess"
"I always liked the show but I you were my favorite. I was a buzzfeed fanatic. Me and Kelsey were friends"
"That's sweet. I was to before I got the job. Kelsey's cool"
We continued for what seemed like hours until the woman started shooting and a bullet crashed through the glass
Rowan POV
I screamed. Shane wrapped his arms around me a slid me and him under the bed. I shivered and heard other people's terror. I could smell Shane's cologne, a smell that was pleasing. I thought about where I wanted to be. A few states above us in Savannah,GA. I wanted to go to the design school there but was dragged to UCLA with all my friends. I ended up getting up,away from Shane and got on my laptop.Ryan entered the door with a few coffees "Where's Shane?"
"Under my bed'"
"The crazy lady"
Ryan  ran over to his bed and handed me s Carmel macchiato,extra caramel. I messaged Carmen, my best friend back in Chicago, about everything.We talked until morning until she fell asleep.

Ryan POV
In Tampa, we visited Orange County Regional History Center. Rowan was walking in the building and she felt as force push her. "Shit" she gasped as she fell.I helped her up but it was very weird.