Mommy!

Your POV:
Mommy told me to grab what I wanted to bring, but said at least bring a bag full of blankets, clothes, and a pillow. I decided to put my plushies from the pizzarias I went to in the bag.
*a car ride later*
"Mommy?" I asked. She isn't responding to me. Oh well. At least we are heading to the pizzaria that has all of the animatronics from each pizzaria there.

Funtime Foxy's POV:
I was performing with the others when I see a girl with a bag heading to the bathroom. What looks like her mother is leaving without her. I am going to tell Freddy about it.

Your POV:
I just got back to the bathroom and I can't find my mother. It was also after visiting hours I think. "Mommy?" I say, confused. I then here moving and footsteps so I hide under one of the tables.

Freddy's POV:
I just got done talking with Funtime Foxy and she says that a child's mother left her here. "Mommy?" A child asks. I then started moving towards the girl but then she hides, leaving me confused. "Kid?" I ask the girl. "Y-yes?" She says scared. "Where is your mother?" I ask her. "I dont know Mr.Fazbear" she says to me. So she knows me. Does she know the others?

A/n:
Okay so I didn't see that many fnaf x child reader so I am creating one. This is my first type of x reader so I may mess this up. BYE!!!!!