Awkward Encounters

"I still don't like him..." y/n mumbled as  her narrowed eyes scanned over the pale boy's figure. She closed her eyes as a sour look took over her face. Y/n looked over to Naruto who shook his head.

        "Um- he isn't that bad y/n-chan." Though his words didn't seem very... convincing due to the venom in the blonde's words. Naruto knew the boy was in need of help socially. But once Naruto got to really meet him he learned that Sai wasn't that bad of a guy!

        "He told me I looked like a young boy." Y/n insisted, an irk mark appearing on her forehead. Her eyes were shut tightly out of annoyance, she was hoping the pale male would decide keeping his mouth shut, and benefit them both.

She was hoping.

        "Well I'm sorry, but with that sweater on I couldn't tell if you had boobs or not." Sai insisted, trying to verify his argument. "I didn't see your face either, so it was an honest mistake." He thought he was actually helping himself.

        "Hey! Just shut your mouth! Before I shut it for you!" Y/n threatened and sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. Her sharp gaze trailing towards Sakura and Naruto. The pink haired girl looked just as annoyed as y/n did.

        Landing a punch upon the male's head, Sakura growled lowly. "Yeah! Just shut up already!" This caused the male to take a step away from her, rubbing his head. Bad move, he took a wrong step as he felt himself wobble backwards.
        Feeling something squishy under his head, Sai looked up. He noticed he was staring into bright e/c orbs. An emotion that could only be betrayed as shock pooled in them. Before Sai knew it, those eyes hardened into a glare.

        Sai had his back pressed against the female's chest. He had knocked her down and fell on top of her, his head resting on something... squishy?
        "Oh... so you do have boobs..." for a moment her eyes looked so beautiful to him. But now... he really should be regretting the words he spoke...