01: wrong seat

Gia's Point Of View

"Here we are waiting in Gate 20 for our flight from New York to Los Angelos!" Natalia said flashing her rose gold phone in my face.

"Wait you're vlogging this? I look like crap, Natalia!" I said covering my face with my hands.

Natalia rolled her eyes and continued walking around taking different shots at many angles in the airport. She really likes this whole film type of thing, I'm so proud of everything she's accomplished so far.
I mean she literally has an Instagram page dedicated to film and photography with over 10 thousand followers, and the magic all happens from her phone. Since we are best friends I guess her interest in it kind of rubbed off on me, so here we are. In the airport waiting to go film camp in LA.

Natalia and I have been planning this all senior year. Since we officially graduated high school we wanted to pursue a career in film and technology.
It's supposed to be an overnight stay away camp for about 3 months so, we'll be gone for quite some time.

"Gate 20, Flight to Los Angelos is now boarding!" I heard a middle aged woman say.
I grabbed my luggage's and carry on and walked over to like with Natalia.

"So are you excited?" Natalia asked me with a big smile.

"Is that even a question?" I joked as we got closer to the front of the line.

We finally got on board and it was time to get into our seats.

"I have A16." I said expecting Natalia to say 'A17' because we picked the seats before.

"I have D12." She said scrunching her face.

"What!" I said shocked."

"Ugh, the seats got switched." She said looking around.

"We have to go switch them back!" I said turning around.

"It's too late." She shrugged.

I frantically looked around hopelessly.

"Natalia we had this perfectly planned." I sighed.

"Hey, it's just 5 hours. How bad can it be?" She said trying to lighten up the mood.

I nodded weakly and gulped as I went towards my seat.

I finally got there and saw a teenage light skin boy with dreads and some sunglasses. He also had a denim jacket and some weirdly styled jeans.

I noticed he was sitting at the window, where my seat was designated. I gently tapped him on the shoulder and said,

"I'm sorry to bother you but that's my seat." I said in the sweetest way possible.

He got up almost instantly and his soft yet deep chilling voice said, "Oh my bad."

He moved and I sat down and got comfortable.
I took my phone out and texted Natalia,

   Me: this sucks

   Natalia: It's only five hours. sooo, is the guy next you cute?

   I chuckled and glanced at the stranger sitting next to me.
    I put my phone down and tried to see past his sunglasses.

     "Hey." He smiled a little.

"Oh um, I didn't meant stare." I said blushing a little.

"Nonsense, this flight is five whole hours. I'll need a buddy, what's your name?" He snickered a little.