Chapter 4: petite ville, grand problème

I'm so sorry about the gap between chapters. I get caught up in books and fanfiction..

Anyway, sorry!

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fortuna, Monday, June.

Nero grunted as another kick landed on his ribs.

Ten minutes prior~

Nero and Kyrie has walked from their last class and he had walked his sister to get locker.

" Nero, are your alright? You seem off."  The worried brunette asked. The silver haired teen only smiled lightly and patted her shoulder. This was his way of telling her he felt uneasy because he knew something would he wrong. She sighed and hurried to get her things.

As they got to Nero's locker, they found two things.

1. On his locker were the words " Stupid Fag" , and

2. A small group of upperclassmen that loved to beat on Nero waiting by his locker with a can of spray paint.

Nero could scarcely believe the audacity of these idiots. He may have been younger and smaller, but he was way stronger than all of them.

Turning slightly to Kyrie, Nero whispered, " Run and get help, okay? Go."  He gave her his hardest glare that meant business and gave her a small shove towards the staircase. She nodded and ran as quickly as her heels would let her, which was surprisingly fast.

As Nero reached the older group he glared hard at each of them. The apparent leader stepped forward with the can in hand and sprayed the paint in Nero's face. He coughed and hacked and tried to breath without getting paint in his lungs. The leader then signaled two of his friends to good Nero down. One stepped forward and then next followed hesitantly. They were both punched in their face and gut respectively. The less confident of the two ran away and another quickly took his place and head butted Nero. He fell to the floor with a groan.

Present~

Nero growled and spit out blood at the leader's face. This earned him a pouch in his already broken nose. He walked out in pain.

" Nasty little fag! " One of the cronies jeered. Another spat at him, another kicked him in the knee.

Footsteps from siren the hall were all but ignited by the  elders, while Nero cried out for help.

The principle came running, his huge body sprinting towards the boys with a murderous glint in his eyes.

They boys now seeing the older man were frightened and turned to run. They were intercepted by two very large security guards by the names of Agni and Rudri.

Kyrie helped him up and opened his locker for him, having him his phone and headphones. He immediately went to his latest favorite song. Bully.

He wakes up haunted

With voices in his head

Nobody knows it but today

He won't go unnoticed

Nero's head bobbed to the sound of the guitar and his idol's voice.

He can't forget

Can't forgive for what they said

Nobody knows it

But today the screaming is over

Blame the family

Blame the bully

Blame it all on me

Maybe he needed to be wanted!