12.Summer Vacation

It was finally the July/August vacation. It's been two weeks since the court case, Joshua isn't answering any of Brad's calls texts anything.
  We wanted to clear our minds do to get away from all the drama we decided to go to a hotel. The hotel that we went to was Rainbow Resort in  Tobago.
  When we got to the hotel about 3:00 p.m we checked into our rooms (we had separate rooms) went to dinner, then got massages, then to the pool about 1:30 a.m we went back to our rooms.

*****The Next Day****
  I got up about 10:50 a.m I called Joshua to see if he was up because he always wakes up later than me. But surprisingly he answered he said that he was a the pool and  he was waiting for me to have breakfast.
  I got dessert and I met him at the breakfast bar. We both had breakfast there I had Eggs, Waffles, hash browns with a orange juice. Joshua had Hash browns, eggs, bacon, waffles and Grape Juice. We ate breakfast we to our rooms packed our bags to go on a mini road trip. We call an Uber and we had a tour guide so that we will actually have some ideas of the places to hat we were going.
   After the tour we went back to the hotel and had dinner we totally skipped lunch and we were so into the tour Thant we didn't even joe we weren't even hungry. We were starving so we had to get dinner. We got dinner ate then went to bed because we had an extremely long day..

A/N..I decided to make the book a bit longer so I need ideas on how to continue.......... comment below and vote