School LockDown

CHAPTER 1:THE ANNOUNCEMENT "Ok now if you take the carbon dioxide and TNT balls, throw them in the carbon dioxide you'll..." Mr.Montè says as his voice fades away. Meanwhile at the main entrance. A man walks in and goes to the office and asked,"Hi, I'd like to know..."interrupted by the lady at the office."Umm excuse me what's your name?""Oh... umm I'm just look for a girl named Juney Stewart.""Are you a legal guardian or relative?""Yes." Looking over the board the legal guardian is a step father named Sam Johnson. "What is your name?""Sam Johnson."he said anxiously."Wait one moment. You may sit ovee there on the sofa." Coming back with a picture of Juney Stewart's step father, Sam Johnson. Umm Sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave you are not Sam J." As he gets up and goes back to the entrance, he sees the basement door open. Walking in he texts Juney.

BACK IN THE SCIENCE CLASS..

" So now you've heard Mr. Montè the weird science teacher that likes to crack dumb science jokes. I'm Juney, I'm really not into this whole high school science stuff. But yet I have an A+ in it."

"Mr. Montè likes to be cool but he's NOT." as Juney feels her phone vibrate, she takes it out, uses her science book to cover it and gets a message. Clicking on the message Mr. Montè took her phone and says,"I'll take that and you'll get a phone call home this afternoon." Juney mumbles to herself,"Who cares I'll just take it back when you leave and cut your cords."As Mr. Montè turns back at Juney the announcements come on,"Attention all students and staff we are having a lockdown drill in the next 5 minutes." Mr. Montè turns back and tells everyone to get quiet and stay in their seats."Since..it is a DRILL we are going to just continue and we should be Ok. Now about your phone problem Miss Stewart lets..."his voice fades away and Juney is just in her head."Yep. Ok. A phone call home see if I care. But I hate when he calls me Miss Stewart like my name is Juney." She starts to listen to Mr. Montè again."Do you understand me Miss Stewart?" asked Mr. Montè."Huh, umm yea, sure whateva." said Juney.

Out of nowhere the power goes out. Everyone in class starts ro freak out."We will now be starting our lockdown and sorry about the power outage we don't know what happened. Meanwhile make sure your quiet. And noone is in the halls."said the principal.