Chapter 4 // Somewhat Friends

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

[F/C] = Fur Colour

[2F/C] = Second Fur Colour

[E/C] = Eye Colour

...

[Your POV]

You were currently in the library drawing for an Art Class Homework you got; Design a character. You had your headphones on listening to 'Take Me Home' relaxing your posture - as your teacher had told you to. You were tapped on the shoulder by a certain purple monster, You took off your headphones - the music still booming through them. You raised an eyebrow and sighed "What do you want?" you turned your chair around while he replied "I wanted to apologize for the other night, I didn't know you were that good." he laughed a little bit leaning against a neighbouring bookshelf, your eyebrow still raised you stretched and said "Yeah.. I get that alot."

He looked down at what you were drawing and whistled "Nice drawing. What's it for?" he questioned while you answered "Art class. Design a character, I chose a spider girl. Any constructive criticism?" you asked putting a few books away and looking at him. He gave you a response and you talked for a while. He held out his hand and said "Friends?" you looked at his hand and turned around "Somewhat friends~"you sang and walked out of the library leaving him confused.

...

Word Count: 216

This was weird, I had no ideas what so ever. So why not leave Johnny hanging?

Bye my loves!