2/24/18

UGH THIS PAW-LL YOUR FUR-LT Storylifemaker !
"WHY YOU GOTTA BE LIKE THAT!" copyright Nino.
Ok let's get this over with.

1. Meaning behind Wattpad name?

Well as you know the names HeavenlyFire26. I'm litter-ally obsessed with Shadowhunters so my name had! to be something related. And also 26 is my favorite since it was the day I️ was born.

2. Fav book(s)?
Ha not even hard! Nice try Storylifemaker this is one of the easy questions 😜. My favorite book is the whole Shadowhunter series. My fur-ends you should've seen that coming a good 26 miles away.

3. What's your icon and background?

I️ honestly don't even know why this is a question cuz anyone with eyes can see! Litter-ally what a dumb question. BUT I️ gotta finish this so my icon is the angelic rune from Shadowhunters. My background used to be a pic of the cast for Shadowhunters series but then I️ got bored of it and changed it to Lucy from Fairy Tail getting harassed by Sting and Rouge. THEY JUST LOOK SO ADORABLE TOGETHER AND I️ COULDN'T HELP IT!!!!!!! Ok breath I️ need to stop fangirling. I️ swear this will be the cause of my death.

4. What type of books do you write? (If you write)

I️'m writing this tag. Does that count????? Also I️ am writing a Fairy Tail and Blue Exorcist Crossover in my notebook. But I️ started it this school year and so far I've only finished 5 chapters cuz I️ neglect it. This is why I️ didn't just write it on Wattpad. If it was read then the reader would be left hanging for a long time and I'm not that cruel. Well not always.

5. Recommend 3 books.

• The Mortal Instruments
• The Infernal Devices
• The Bane Chronicles
(THERE ARE MORE SHADOWHUNTER BOOKS/SERIES THAN WHAT I️ JUST SAID/WROTE)

6. Secret about your Wattpad.

What do you know! Do you know something that I don't! Well I️ know everything and say I️ don't have any secrets. Oh what a lie. I️ got plenty but for them to be secrets, they need to stay a secret. Hint the part where it said SECRET!

7. Tag people who would be annoyed that you tagged them!
(Tag as many people as you want but you can't tag me back!😜)

Oh my favorite part.
This is my specialty.
Annoying people.
I️ am completing my purpose in life!
SonyDVQ
ImOnlyHumanNow
You two have been tagged.
Love your BFF 😘😂
(Oh and Sony did you like my Purr-ns😂😂😂😂😂😂)