Beginnings

Pidge pov
     As I walked into the high school I knew I would have to try to blend in though I stick out like a sore thumb wearing all the green I do. Well I go to my class but I'm walking down the hallways I can hear some assholes shout nerd and geek at me. It's because I wear glasses and have a laptop... and I like math, but hey what can I say!? Equations and ratios would help if your out in space!!
I walk into the classroom and as soon as everyone saw me they started throwing things at me, exept for one person, my best friend, Hunk. As I quickly and easily dodge the objects I casually say, " Hey Hunk," I then sat down and fist bump him. "Hey Pidge," he responded. The teacher walks in, "Good morning class, Holt if they threw a knife at you again go to the nurse and moving on, today we have a new student, McClain (sorry if I spelled it wrong) come in." A boy walks in smiling trying to impress the girls. The teacher said for him to sit next to me and Hunk. "Ugg"  I said in disgust.

Lance pov

I walk into the classroom smiling at the ladies and then I notice one girl, wait, is that a boy or a girl?! The teacher said to sit next to him.. her.. I'm confused!! "Hey," I wave smiling, I then here him/her or is it an it?! Grown in disgust, "H-hey!" I say again hurt.

(Sorry that's it for this chapter but Hi I hoped you liked it! )