A Drunken Erza

LUCY'S POV

     I try to find my key in my pocket, but Erza is playing with my hair and distracting me. I try to let her go, but she holds onto me tighter so I can't. I begin to feel defeated, but I feel her hand reach into my pocket and he pulls out my key. "M' cold, hurry up." She says with a bit of a tired slur. I take the key and unlock the door. Still holding onto me, she walks forward. I shut the door and lock it, then I begin to walk up the stairs but she stops. Her weight and strength prevents me from forcing her forward. Her hands begin to move down from my shoulders to my stomach and they keep lowering. I blush and feel my temperature rising, I remember that she is drunk and probably has no idea what she's doing. I grab her hands and take them off of me. Looking back at her face, I see a hint of sadness and rejection. "Erza, you're drunk, lets get you to bed." I try to pull her forward, but she doesn't budge. "No." She pulls me back and I am stuck between her strong arms. "W-wait! Erza, this isn't you. You don't know what you're doing." Every part of me wants to stay, but I force it down and try to force myself to fight her away. "Mmmh. Lucy, stop fighting me." She staggers as she moves forward leading us into a sitting position on the stairs. She hiccups, and lays her head on my lap. Her strawberry scent is intoxicating and almost masks the smell of the alcohol. Not enough though, it is still obvious she is drunk. "Lu *hic* Luc-ey.. I don't w *hic* want t-o be ah*hic* al-lone. I *hic*" She stops speaking. I feel her shaking, and I lift her face up. I can see pain in her eyes, I see her trying not to cry, but failing as tear after tear falls down her face. "Erza. Don't cry, please. Come on, lets go upstairs, I'll get you a glass of water, it'll help you sober up and clear up your judgement." She avoids looking into my eyes and finally allows me to lead her up the stairs. I sit her down on the couch and go to get her a glass of water. She avoids looking into my eyes as she takes the water. I feel bad, but I don't want her making poor decisions in her current state. Slowly she drinks the water, I can see her sobering up a bit more, to a point where she can't fully control her mouth but she knows what she's saying.

     "I'm sorry Lucy.. I just.. I don't know what happe-" "Erza, it's okay. You don't need to apologize." "No Lucy! It's not okay!" Tears come back to her eyes as she sets the glass on the table and pulls me down to sit next to her. I let her cry on my shoulder and wait for her to continue. I rub her back to console her because I don't know how else to react. My heart is yelling at me to tell her how I feel, but my mind is saying no. "Lucy. I.. it's not just that I don't want to be alone. I also don't want you to go with anyone. Because.. I wan't you to be mine, I wan't you to be with me." She cries softly as she speaks,her words spoken softly, but each one hits me harder and harder. I don't want to make a fool of myself if this is a joke, but I can't hold back much longer. I lift her face again and attempt to speak, but before I can, my mouth is covered by hers. This time I let it happen, but I still hold back, not wanting her to regret anything.