Chapter 10 -You're facked....literally (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Ms. Smith:*Siiiiiiiiiiip* 

(Y/N):"Hello? can i get an answer today please?"

Ms. Smith:"Ahh....*Ahem*..yeah,it involves the monster girls at your house."

(Y/N):"What's going on with them?"

Ms. Smith:"since it's full moon,they'll enter a state of heat...jabberwocks and red onis are pretty rough when it comes to sexual intercourse."

(Y/N):"Ooookay...? And what do you want me to do?"

Ms. Smith:"Just hide yourself from them. if you have sex with them,you'll be arrested for rape since their consent doesn't count.."

(Y/N):"And they don't count because..."

Ms. Smith:"Because they're doing it against their will...duh..."

Ms. Smith then sips the last bit of her drink.

Ms. Smith:"Look,just hide yourself before the nightfall."

(Y/N):"Alright,thanks for the warning.."

You hung up and headed towards your bedroom window. as you opened the window,you heard a knock on your door.

Louise:"Yoohoo!(Y/N)!"

You panicked for a bit before jumping out of the window and running into the streets. you did whatever you could to avoid getting spotted. you then arrived at a hotel and rented a room. the clerk wondered why you were walking around in your PJs,but then she just assumed you were some kind of hobo with just about enough money to rent a room. you entered the room you rented and layed down. but you couldn't sleep because you could hear a couple of people moaning on the other side of the wall. you started banging against the wall.

(Y/N):"WILL YOU LITERAL FUCKERS KEEP IT DOWN?! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!"

You layed back in your bed and slowly started falling back asleep. unfortunately,you were once again woken up by a laughter. you looked up and saw the same girl from your nightmares floating above you.

(Y/N):"Ohh...it's you again..what do you want?"

????:"You're not suffering enough.."

(Y/N):"Why exactly do you want me to suffer so badly?"

the girl disappeared and reappeared behind you.

????:"I don't need to explain shit to you...All i'm going to say is;if i were you,i'd haul my ass outta here right now..."

(Y/N):"What? Why?"

????:"urgh...stop asking questions like the dumbass that you are and start running!"

She then disappeared from view. Right on cue,you heard a bang against your door.

Voice:"Ohh....(Y/N)! Come out of the room! We just want to fuck you~"

You recognized that voice and started panicking. You looked at the clock and it wqs 11:26 P.M. with no options left,you decided to head to the bathroom. You entered the bathroom and quickly locked the door. As soon as you closed the bathroom door,you heard the door of your room getting busted open.

Louise:"Oh! (Y/N)! We're coming for you~"

You looked around and saw a window in the bathroom. You were about to question who the hell would have a window in their bathroom,but you decided to ignore it and escape from there. You jumped out of the window and landed inside a bush.You looked around to see if the coast was clear and started running.You ran as fast as possible until you bumped into someone. To your horror (hahaha,because their monsters...),this person was bonnie.

Bonnie:"Did you honestly think you could escape me,(Y/N)?"

(Y/N):"to be honest...yes i did.."

Bonnie smirked and started moving towards you slowly.

♡♡♡♡♡💖♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys. Computerboy64 here. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! thanks for reading and i'll see you guys in part 2!