Life moves on and First friend

Start from the beginning

After just two weeks of Judai's patient and careful teaching, Aki could have a normal duel. She no longer accidentally summoned real monsters, Spells, or Traps that could injure others, unless her emotions - usually anger - got too strong. If that happened, she lost control. Judai also taught her the history of the spirit world, most importantly the one related to her new birthmark - the mark of the Crimson Dragon. Knowing that there are four other people that have the Mark of the Crimson Dragon like her made Aki feel hopeful to have others who are in the same situation as her as friends. While she still doesn't have a friend her age, Aki is much happier then she was before meeting her uncle. The two of them grew pretty close, much to her father jealousy.

But sadly being the drifter he is, Judai had to move around sooner than later, so before he started his journey again the uncle and niece couple decided to spend an entire day together. They walked around the mall looking at various shops, eating ice cream and chatting with each other without concern. They stopped by the park on their way to the card shop.

"Uncle Judai, hurry up!!"

"Wait up little rose, the park not going to go anywhere soon."

"Hihihi you can't catch me~~"

"Aki! be careful or you'll..."

"Ah!"

"..fall"

True to Judai word Aki tripped on the freshly watered grass and fell down.

The catch?

She also pulled someone down with her, the two of them falling face first on the ground.

Judai rushed over to his somewhat clumsy niece to see what damage she caused herself this time, at the same time helping the kid she knocked down to get back up. The unfortunate bystander that got dragged into Aki's excitement was a girl that seemed to be the same age as her attacker with royal purple hair tied up in a french braid and bright blue - almost sapphire - eyes. The rest of her face was difficult to make out, covered in dirt as it was. Aki's face was in the same situation.

"Keika!"

A young looking man with blond hair ran toward them, no doubt the girl's guardian. He also bent down to help the purple haired girl up and started looking her over to see if she's okay.

"Keika, are you ok? Any pain?"

"I'm fine. Nothing's hurt."

"Sorry about my niece. She can be a bit clumsy."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, the ground was slippery."

The two girls take a look at each other's face, the girl with purple hair suddenly starting to laugh. Before the two adults could understand what going on both girls was laughing out loud.

"Okay, okay, girls, mind telling us what's so funny? Shed some light on your uncle, little rose."

"I'm with him, girls. Mind telling your poor uncle what ticks your clock, eh Kei?"

"Her face is covered in dirt. She looks kind of funny."

"Hey, so are you."

"Maybe. But I bet you look funnier."

"Do not~"

"Do too~~"

"Do not~~"

"Do Too~~"

"Girls, girls, you're both covered in dirt. How about we go wash your faces and continue this later."

"Okay/Yes, uncle."