She finally made it to Ali's house. She knocked. Ali's mom answered.

"Kate! Sweetie how are you?" She opened the door wide for her to come in.

"I'm good Mrs. Cade. Umm, Ali asked me if I could come over to help her with some umm, homework. Is that alright?"

"Of course Kate. She's up in her room. Go on up."

"Thank you."

"Kate, hold on a minute."

"Yeah?"

"Where you the one who introduced Ali to Tommy?"

"No ma'am, they just met in class together. Why?" She furrowed her eyebrows together.

"No reason. It's just that her dad and I really liked that guy and we think they're great together. I just want to say thanks just in case you introduced them."

"Oh no! I guess you can thank their class schedules for that one." Kate laughed lightly.

"Yeah, well okay then. Go on up. I'm sure she appreciates you helping her out." Brianna smiled. Kate nodded and went upstairs. She knocked on Ali's door lightly.

"Ali? It's me Kate. Open up." she whispered. The door opened immediately and she saw Ali standing there, with tears running down her cheeks, all the way down her neck. Kate went in and closed the door. She walked up to Ali and just hugged her tight while Ali sobbed harder.

"Shh. You need to calm down so you can tell me what happened. Does this have anything to do with Mr. Hetfield?" Ali nodded. I'll kill him. Kate thought. "Tell me what happened."

"He got mad at me because I let Tommy kiss me with the tongue involved."

"Why did you let him kiss you that way?"

"You're on his side?!"

"Never. I'm just trying to get the whole story."

"I don't know why I let him but technically in an open relationship with him so I just let him. It's not like I fully enjoyed it but it wasn't unpleasant either. James is overreacting. I told him that we had to...to act like we're in a relationship with them and then he said that he was going to have s-sex with her." Janah nodded in frustration as Ali explained everything while panting. "And that I shouldn't have a problem with that since I said we have to act like we're in relationships with them!"

"Maybe he just said that in the heat of the moment but he did overreact. You guys have to look happy in the relationships and if he can't handle that, then maybe you should just call the whole thing off. Break it off with him and then let Tommy down easy because it's not fair for him either."

Ali nodded. Kate is right about breaking it off with James. He's such a jerk and he isn't the same anymore. Tommy, on the other hand is really sweet and cares about me. That's the last thing imma do is break it off with him. I'm letting go of James, but he wants to play games. I can play too.

SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY

"Where is Ali Cade and Tommy Johnson?" Ms. Tomasi asked the whole class as she was taking role. They never missed a single day since school started and she thought it was a bit weird. When she asked the class, they all just laughed and whistled. Ms. Tomasi was confused but shrugged it off as she continued to take roll.

SIXTH PERIOD

Kate walked in the classroom so furious and shocked but tried her best to not show it. She couldn't believe what was happening. There weren't that many students in at that moment but still, she let out a frustration sigh as she sat down without making eye contact with him. If looks could kill, he would be buried already.

James noticed that Kate entered alone, and was furious. He knew it was because of Ali told her everything that happened. He growled and approached her. "Where's Ms. Cade?"

"Why would you care anyways? I don't know." She said sternly and crossed her arms.

"Don't lie to me Kate. Where is she?" He whispered, making sure the few students inside and the ones entering didn't hear him.

Kate sighed. "Principals office. Don't ask me why. Go find out yourself." She opened her folder, pretending to write something down.

As the bell rang Mr. Hetfield was wondering why the hell she was in the principals office. He didn't even want to consider it but it crossed his mind anyways. Why the hell is she in there? Is she spilling the truth? What if she says that I was sexually harassing her to get back at me? NO! She wouldn't do that. Cool it James.

"Class, I need to step out for a while. I'm gonna phone Ms. Tomasi so she can look after you while I'm gone." He grabbed the school phone and punched in Francesca's classroom number. "Ms. Tomasi, do you think you can come and cover my class for a while? I need to attend to some business." He looked up at Kate and saw her rolling her eyes.

"Sure, I'll be right over." Ms. Tomasi exited her classroom before she could enter, James came out.

"Is something wrong babe?" Ms. Tomasi whispered.

"Do you know why Ms. Cade is in the principals office?"

"Oh that's where they are? I was wondering where they were because they weren't in fifth period."

"Do you mean they?"

"Tommy wasn't in fifth period either, so I assume that they were together."

James got even more nervous. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! "Okay, I gotta go and see what I can find out because it's weird."

"I agree. They are both good kids. Go ahead, I'll watch your class." She smiled.

"Thanks Francesca" He kissed her cheek.

James nervously walked to the principals office. He could feel his knees getting weak in every step that he took. After what seemed like ages, he made it and entered. He walked up to the secretary.

"Hey Mrs. Hammet."

"Hello Mr. Hetfield, what can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if Ali Cade is in here? I have her in my sixth class but she's not there, and I thought it was weird since she never misses class."

"Oh umm yeah, she's talking to the principal with her boyfriend." She scratched her neck, feeling awkward.

"Do you know why they are in there?"

"Yeah, umm the principal caught them having sex on campus during lunch, in a private area."