You've Worked Hard

48 hours finally done and Shin Hye came this morning to their home and saw his husband who looked so exhausted.

"Eotte?"

"You shouldn't ask that. You already knew it since you looked at my face"

"Hihihi mianhae Yong, You'll good at this as time will pass"

"You think so?"

"Geurom. My husband is good at everything right?"

Yong Hwa smiles to Shin Hye and gives a hug.

"48 hours without you is surely my weakness to take care of twins. I'm sorry if I couldn't be there for you when I was awhile, Shin-ah"

"Gwenchana yeobo-ya"

"Have you eaten something this morning?"

"I haven't"

"Arasseo, wait. I'll make something for us to eat"

"Okay, I'll wait then while looking to twins"

Yong Hwa is looking to their crib. Twins have fallen sleep since 2 hours ago and Yong Hwa grateful for that. He comeback to living room and rests himself. Shin Hye taking a glance to him and feel so sorry to her husband.

20 minutes later, the food is ready to serve and Shin Hye tells Yong Hwa that he must breakfast first.

Yong Hwa finally having a breakfast with his wife in front of him. He smiled and Shin Hye confused.

"Wae?"

"Ani. Geunyang. I feel so relieved today, because I could eat my breakfast properly"

"Hahaha... so is it delicious?"

"Of course it's"

Shin Hye smiled.

After breakfast, Shin Hye washed the dishes and make a coffee for his husband. And then, she walks to their crib for looking her twin babies.

Suddenly, Seoeon woke up and Shin Hye smiled to him.

"Oh? Seoeon-ah? Eomma is here"

Seoeon smiled and Shin Hye held him to the living room.

"Seoeon-i how did you feel about 48 hours with appa without eomma? Hmmm?" Shin Hye asked Soeoen and tickles him, Soeoen just laughed.

"The kids are smart, when you are home they won't show their sadness. It's so different when you weren't at home" Yong Hwa chuckled.

"And Seojun-i too is really smart when his eomma are home, he will sleep for the long time being" Yong Hwa continued.

"Right! I think he was tired for crying that's why he sleeps for long time"

"So what did you do with Bumonim?"

"Well, I just helped eomma cooking for the restaurant and then I played with Hary and Dal since I really missed them so I taking care of them"
(P.s: Hary and Dal is Shin Hye's cats)

"I think it's good for Hary and Dal to live with us"

"You think so?"

"Hm... because Shin Won hyung is taking care of Nori and Bongji, so we just can bring Hary and Dal here. I'm worried to Bumonim if they can't take care of these cats"

"Right... I'll try to bring them next time"

"Ahhh I forgot, eomonim too said that we have to visit them in Busan because your halmeoni always asks the twins" Shin Hye chuckled.

"But why she said it to you? Why not contact me?" Yong Hwa frowned.

"Waeeee"

"Ani, it's funny you know. Seolma, she just remember that she has a daughter in law now, so she forget her son?"

"Aniyaaaa Yong-ah... hahaha you're too much" Shin Hye pinched Yong Hwa's nose.

And then Seojun's voice can be hear, Yong Hwa enters their room and pick Seojun to his arms.

"Uwaaaa, dongsaeng finally wake up" Shin Hye kisses Seojun's cheeks.

"Ah Yong, please take them to their cradles. I'll make the baby's food"

"Arasseo"

Yong Hwa playing with the twins and Shin Hye make a baby's food for the twins.

Seoeon and Seojun finally reached 6 months old now. Shin Hye remembered how thrilled Yong Hwa when he signed a contract with TFIOS a month ago. First of all, Shin Hye of course so worried, but she knows her husband will try his best to take care the twins. And it's Shin Hye's wish too that her husband can understand how hard to take care the children.

Shin Hye knows too, Yong Hwa's fans already missed him. So it's just the right time to be active again, and this time Yong Hwa is definitely a superman to his own family.