Zed introduction 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️

Disclaimer. I don't own Disney's Zombies. Amazing movie sadly only watched it once with a friend, but that doesn't mean I'm not obsessed. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Zed PoV 

     "Hey, I'm Zed, and yeah ima zombie. Now we have come a long way from eating peoples brains, Thanks to the Z-Band. It uses soothing waves of energy to stop is from eating human brains. Today is my first day at Seabrook high, and I'm going to try out for the football team. No more classes in dingy basements. Life hasn't been the best for us Zombies we have to wear these uniforms, but we make them nice looking."I grabbed my foot ball walked out of my bedroom and to the kitchen.

     My sister Zoey was sitting at the small kitchen table playing with her stuffed animal dog, Xander. "I feel bad for her, Zombies arn' t allowed to have pets. But I try to make her feel better.

      "Who's a good boy?" My little sister Zoey asked. I dropped to my knees.

        "Me!" She patted my head.

     "Yes you are, good boy." I got into my chair as my dad came in with a pan of cauli brains.

       "Ok Zed hand me your plate." I gave him my plate as he filled it with the artificial brains.

        "Eghhhh!!! It tastes like sweaty gym socks." My dad rolled his eyes. "Oh I got to go, bye." I Said in a quick hurry.

       "Bye son."

        "Bye Zed." And with that I was off to start a new beginning.

Ok hope you guys liked it, yeah it was short but i am tired and it is late and I will write between tomorrow and next week. Bye!

 - Slythendor11