Chapter 1

Video by: Cold April

Frankenstien's POV

After talking to Master, I put him in Shinwu's class. I left my office to investigate why and how master was here.

He told me where he woke up and I followed his aura. The building was newly built. In side a appartment on the fourth floor, Master's coffin was here. Investigating about the building, the owner was never named. I quickly took Master's coffin and brought it home.

After putting Master's coffin in one of my under ground rooms, I cleaned up a bedroom for him. I put new sheets on the bed, organized the books I bought for him over the years of searching for him, and placed the key for the balcony on his nightstand. Walking out of his room, I almost tripped over Jackson's toys. I picked them up, and put them away.

No Ones POV

As Frankenstien was in a cleanning frenzey, at the Primary School, Jackson was sent to the Principle's office. He got in an argument that soon turned into a fight with some kids. "Jackson, you know I have to call your father." The Principle told him as he picked his phone up to call Frankenstien.

Snapping Frankenstien out of cleaning was his phone ringing. He took his phone out of his pocket to see it was his son's school calling. Puzzled, he answered, "Hello?" "Good afternoon Mr. Lee. I am calling in regared of your son Jackson." the Principle replied. "Is everything alrigh?" "Jackson has been involved in a figh and needs to be picked up, for he is suspended for 3 days." Frankenstien was ticked. "Thank you. I will be on my way." Frankenstein told him, hanging up and grabbing his keys.

When he arived at the school Jackson was upset, and had a few tears falling out of his eyes. Frankenstein bent down to wipe his sons eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked him concerned. "They were talking bad about mom." He replied. Frankenstien picked his son up and put his backpack on his arm, leaving. He put him in his car seat and his bag beside him.

When they arrived home, Jackson went to his room. Frankenstien sighed and sat down. With all that was going on, he felt like he forgot something. 'What am I forgeting? ....Wait.... Master!' Frankenstien thought as he jumped up from the couch. 'Wait I gave him a picture of me with my number on it.' Snapping him out of his thoughts his phone was ringing. He quickly answered it. "Hello?" "Hello, Chairman Sir, we were hanging out with Rai and he's lost I think." That voice, Frankenstien recognized immediately, Shinwu. Frankenstien gave them the direction to his home.

Time skip

After the kids left, his son came out of his room. "Dad, whens dinner gonna be ready?" Jackson asked as he walked in the living room. He paused for a minute when he saw a man sitting on the couch, talking to his father. The two stopped and looked at him. Rai looked at the blonde curiously when he heard the child call him 'dad'. "Master, this is my son Jackson, Jackson this is my Master Cadis Estrama Di Raizel. He will be staying with us." Jackson looked at Rai and smiled his red eyes reminding him of his mothers. "Nice to meet you." Rai looked at the child and nodded.

As Jackson went to the kitchen for some snacks, Rai looked at Frankenstien.