Chapter 6 ~ Heartbreak

Misha couldn't get away fast enough.
He was heading to the front door as a rough hand grabbed his arm and pulled him back into the club.

Misha quickly turned around and sighed as he saw Tahmoh looking down at him." Whats wrong Misha?."

Misha turned his head just in time to watch Jensen leave and walk back to Danneel.Something inside him snapped.

He grabbed Tahmoh before he pulled him onto the dance floor.His co ~ worker froze as the man he had been lusting over for months kissed him.

Tahmoh grabbed the back of Mishas neck as he deepened the kiss.
When Misha pulled back and saw Jensen staring at him,his face filled with heartbreak,Misha couldn't help but laugh.

He strutted over to the bar before he ordered more shots.Tahmoh quickly followed him and wrapped one arm around Misha's waist.

" What do you want lover?."Misha giggled as he wiggled his eyebrows.
Tahmoh blushed slightly before he pulled Misha closer.

" You." Tahmoh smirked, quietly enough for only Misha to hear his words.

Misha groaned before he turned around and kissed him hard.
He pushed him back until they were on the dance floor right in front of Jensen.

Misha turned to wink at Jensen before music filled his ears and the only thing that mattered was the guy in front him.

" I dedicate this song to you.

The one who never sees the truth.

That i can take away your hurt."

Mishas head was spinning and only caught a few of the lyrics but he felt as if this song described his situation with Jensen perfectly.And later on it would perfectly flow with the newly formed relationship with Tahmoh.

Misha grabbed the other Man's waist as he pushed there bodies together.
The song changed to a more sensual and upbeat song that Misha recognised.

He smirked as he started grinding against Tahmoh and leaned up to suck on his neck.He felt Jensen's stare burn wholes in his body.

~

" You okay Jay?." Danneel reached out her hand to her soon - to - be - Husband.

" Y - Yeah i just need to get another drink."Jensen gave her his best fake smile before he hurried over to the bar.

He couldn't believe Misha was acting like this.He thought he was in love with his best friend but now.Well now he wanted scream in Misha's face and tell him how much he hated him.

He turned around and saw Misha grinding against the other man and he completely lost it.Spurred on by alcohol and the upbeat music he stormed over to the dancing couple.

" Oh and if you didnt wanna be

Something substantial with me

Then why do you give more?

Babe i know you want it."

Misha didn't notice Jensen until it was too late." Hey Mish can i talk to you outside?." Jensen voice was surprisingly calm as he tried to look anywhere but Misha's intoxicating blue eyes.

Misha nervously followed Jensen outside with his head down.