Chapter 10 - Under Supervision

The next morning, I woke up with a refreshed mood, from yesterday.  Steve was still laying next to me.  He was still asleep.  I got up and went into the bathroom, and washed my face.

When I was finished, I came out of the bathroom, and into Steve's bedroom. I walked over to Steve's side of the bed. I kissed Steve on the cheek.

"Good morning" I said to Steve.

Steve woke up, and turned over to look at me.

"Good morning, my love" Steve said to me. 

I leaned in and began to kiss Steve.  He began to kiss me back. I sat down on the bed, in front of Steve.  Steve pulled me closer to him, and continued to kiss me. 

Then, there was at knock at the front door.

"I'll be right back" Steve said.

I nodded. Steve got up and answered the door. It was my dad.

"Hey Steve, is Jessy here?" My dad asked.

"Jessy, your dad is here!" Steve called.

I walked up to the front door, to which I was surprised to see my dad.

"Hey dad" I said.

"Jessy, we have to move you to SHIELD, you might be safer there" My dad said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Loki is in New York, and he might be looking around, so we need to go" My dad explained.

"I want Steve to stay at SHIELD with me" I said.

"I know you do, but he has to come with us, to track Loki" My dad said.

"Well, then who is going to be watching me?" I asked.

"Phil Coulson and Nick Fury" My dad said.

Steve turned me around to look at him. He gazed into my eyes.

"Hey, I will protect you, you know that" Steve said.

"I know you will" I said.

"Guys, we need to go" My dad said.  

I changed out of my pajamas, and got dressed. Steve put on his Captain America uniform.  We left Steve's place, and headed to SHIELD.

Phil Coulson and Nick Fury greeted us, when we arrived at SHIELD. All of the Avengers were there, as well. 

"Are we all set?" My dad asked.

"I guess" Bruce Banner said.

"Tony, give me a minute" Steve said.

"Take your time, Cap" My dad said.

Steve turned and faced me. He wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me close to him. 

"I will return for you, my love" Steve said, as he held me in his arms.

"I'll be waiting for you" I said.

"I know" Steve said.

Steve and I kissed each other. The kiss was wonderful.

"I love you, Jessy" Steve said to me.

"I love you too, Steve" I said to him. 

Steve kissed me again. Then, Steve left with the Avengers. Phil Coulson came up to me.

"Don't worry, Steve will be back for you" Phil Coulson said.

"I know" I said.

All three of us headed inside SHIELD. We arrived at the meeting room, and Phil's office.  I would wait for Steve to return. I was already missing him.