Injustice Wonder Woman x Team Batman Male Reader

A/N: requested by Sal_Face. Enjoy.

Wonder Woman. A name that you once enjoyed to hear. But now you bearly even wanted to be in the sake room with anyone when that name is uttered. Diana was once someone who you could call a very close friend. Possibly even more. You've both been so close to each other. Almost to where you could call it a technical relationship. But that all soon changed when she made the wrong decision and joined superman's regime. And it was for what you called the most biggest and dumbest mistake in her life. She joined because superman's regime because she wanted his love. She started this sometime after superman accidently killed lois.

(Cause you know, Injustice Wonder Woman is a bitch like that).

Clark sought comfort in Diana. That's when things would get worse. Warrior through and through, hsd had no problem killing villains, or even other heroes, who opposed her and Clark. She believed what he was doing was right and kept pushing him beyond what his ideals originally stood for. And she became an exiled sister of Themyscira. However, she still remained in hiding after the fall of the Regime. And before superman was imprisoned in the phantom zone, Diana escaped and continued to hide.

But there was actually alot more to wonder woman than most would think. It turned out that she was actually emotionally unstable. She didn't really love Clark. She loved you. But the thing was, after an important mission, you had gone missing. Diana had been incredibly worried and desperate on finding you. Even when others gave up on searching for you and said that you might have been dead. She refused to believe that.

Wonder Woman: he's not dead. (Y/N) was never gone to begin with.

That's what she told herself. She believed so much that you weren't dead, that at one point, she had accidently called Clark by your name. She's even responsible for killing Barbara Gordon for saying your name.

(Flashback).

Barbara was part of Bruce's insurgency. But it didn't last long when she had a run in with Diana, who beat her into submission. Now Diana stood over the injured Barbara.

Wonder Woman: you're just like batman. You can't understand what Clark is trying to do.

BatGirl: like you give a damn about what he's doing........

Wonder Woman: what are you trying to imply?

BatGirl: it's that you think you'll ever get him to love you.

Wonder Woman growled.

BatGirl: (Y/N) would never approve of what you've done.

A nerve inside Diana soon snapped and she pulled out her sword.

Wonder Woman: how dare you speak such lies about (Y/N) in my presence!

She rammed her sword into Barbara and repeatedly stabbed her multiple times until Barbara was motionless. Barbara fell to the ground ans was now dead. Diana just looked at her for a moment or so before she started to laugh.

Wonder Woman: hehehehe......h........Hahahahahahaha......Hahahahahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahahaha!