My parents looked at each other and smirked. I could literally see their thoughts hovering above their heads. 

"AMAZING!" My dad boomed. "AMAZING. Take all the time you need."

I knew exactly where their minds were headed. If I enjoyed my stay maybe I would apply for university.

"Do you have money?" He asked taking out his wallet.

"I'm okay dad." I smiled.

Unlike my brothers I didn't feel comfortable taking money from my parents. I was financially independent as far as that was concerned. My parents also weren't those crazy parents who asked us to pay rent or bills. Every now and then, my brothers and I would contribute towards the bills but for my parents, it wasn't a big deal.  

As I entered my room, I realised that I hadn't looked at my phone for a few hours. I imagined my work would have been calling. I scolded myself for forgetting to get a new SIM card for my phone yesterday. I thumbed the home button and the screen lit up indicating several notifications. I closed all of them except the Whatsapp conversations with my dargs.  I wasn't in the mood to read 300+ messages. I glanced at the most recent messages which was a conversation about Juice. I started to type.

Who is/what Juice?

A Boogie

Oh so you can ignore us the whole night! You didn't even tell us why you quit your job but you wanna know who Juice is?

I grinned at the screen as I replied back.

Yes Alex because that was one of the first things I saw when I looked at my phone.

I could see they were all typing. I chuckled waiting for their responses.

Alisha

Juice is one of if not the sexiest human being I've ever seen and he attends this institution we all study at. He will be attending the party of yours truly. We were just  excited because he hardly goes to events so when I invited him, it was in faith. Didn't expect him to say yes!

Rhianne 

Naaah Vellie why do you have a phone? I'm fed up of your lack of communication man. What if something happened to you? We wouldn't know because you're never on your phone anyway! And yeah boy Juice is sexy.

I ignored Rhianne's message and replied to Alisha's. 

So is that his real name?

They replied simultaneously. 

A Boogie

No but all his friend's call him Juice.

Rhianne

No not his real name

Alisha

Nah

I sighed and replied.

So do any of you lot know his real name? Has anyone got a picture of him?

Alisha

No

A Boogie 

Nope

Rhianne 

Nah

What they were saying did not make any sense to me.

So he doesn't have social media? Who doesn't have social media in this day and age?