5.

I remember someone plagiarizing this story here in wattpad, i talked to the person and he/she took them down, he/she apologized and was nice so i didnt get really mad :)
_____________________

<hey, whens the photoshoot? -D

>next week, saturday. If Novak isn't busy ofcourse. Ask him id he's available in sat. Ifnot then we can move it- sam

<kay -D

He decides on calling Castiel later. Because right now he needs to chill, relax and have a hot cup of coffee in 9:30 in the middle of the night. He changed into his sweats and a black hoodie, letting his hair down his forehead- which he rarely does, and puts on his comfort glasses. Yeah, he calls it comfort glasses, so what? It makes him see 2times clearer! He makes himself a nice cup of cheap, hot, instant coffee. He plomps down on his and his baby brother's ratty couch and channel-surfed.

He gently blows on his coffee to cool it down- just a little bit- and scowls when its steam fogged up the lenses of his glasses. Then takes big sip. He decides on watching Dr. Sexy M.D.

Halfway through the first episode, he remembers what he was gonna do. Call Castiel. He fishes his outdated flip-phone out from his sweatpants' pocket and dialed the CEO's number he may or may not have memorized.

After three rings his call is answered. "Novak." A gravelly voice greets him and Dean surpressed a shiver despite him being alone.

"Hi, Mr. Novak." Dean replies with a nod. God I feel stupid, he thought. Who the hell nods alone?

A shuffling of papers can be heard at the other line. "Ah, hello, Dean." He swear he could hear him smile.

Dean grins. A pregnant pause filled them, either of them not talking and waiting for someone to speak up first. The blonde man gets the hint and continues. "Mr. Novak, good evening, may I ask for an appointment this Saturday?"

"I have a secretary for that, Mr. Winchester." Castiel replies teasingly.

Dean grins. "There is a reason why you gave me your personal number, Mr. Novak." He too, says in a playful tone. Dean feels a rush of pride surge in him when he hears Castiel chuckle, it was low and smooth, and it made Dean feel very accomplished. "So, my little brother; Sam, is asking if you are available for a photo shoot this Saturday? It would be very nice for you to show up- it is for the campus newspapers, for the one I have interviewed you for?" He continues.

He hears the blue eyed man hum through the other line and the sound of papers shuffling yet again. Must be checking his planner. "This Saturday I am needed in Chainzawd Inc." He states.

Dean pouts and can't help but feel slightly disappointed. Snap out of it Dean! It is not like you're his boyfriend! "... Oh, well, I am truly sorry for distu-"

"But I am available at 2 in the afternoon." Castiel cuts him off.

Dean visibly perks, his eyes shimmering splendid. "Really?! That's awesome! You don't know his much this mean'ta my baby brother," he stops himself from blabbering more and clears his throat. "Uh, awesome, thank you, Castiel."

Once again Castiel Novak chuckles. "It is no problem, Dean, anything for you." The blonde haired man blushes scarlet because of this. He looks down to his feet self-consciously.

"That's perfect, Mr. Novak. Thanks so much, this is awesome." Says Dean.

●●●

Everything is all set by Saturday, they planned on meeting up in Lawrence, Kansas, where Benny's studio is and it is near Chainzaw Inc. I'm not going to ride in that death trap you call your pick-up truck Dean! Sam said. The green eyed man just rolled his eyes dramatically. "Okay fine, we'll use your shiny BMW then." Dean replies. They called Benny to meet up in his studio. An hour or two has passed and they arrived at Benny's studio, a bit earlier than Mr. Novak; so they can arrange everything in place.

An hour later, Mr. Novak arrives in all his Armani glory.

● ● ●

Castiel arrives 2:00 p.m. sharp at the location Dean messaged him. It is near his area and at a small studio above a small cafe. He knocks on the termite-infested door of the studio and he suppressed a cringe. A loud shuffling was heard from the other side.

A really tall man opens the door and he couldn't help but be taken a back. The man is basically an adult moose with long and shaggy brown hair. The huge man had brown eyes, but he looks familiar, he just can't put his finger to it.

"Mr. Novak! Please, come in." He says. "I'm Sam Winchester, the man who was supposed to interview you instead of Dean. "

Oh.

Castiel puts on his business smile and shakes Sam's big hands firmly. He thanked God from above that Dean was the one who interviewed him. "Mr. Winchester, pleasure to finally meet you." He says. Samuel leads him inside, where he sees a scruffy, teddy bear-like man holding a cheap SLR Camera. He must be Benny.

"Ow! Son of a bitch!" A familar voice cursed.

The blue eyed man looked around to see Dean Winchester in his archangelic beauty. Because they say that the archangels are the most beautiful creatures God ever created; at least that is what his mother said- Castiel does not believe in God, he believes in facts, power and success. He stares at the way the blonde man blushes deep red when he realized the CEO's presence. He smirks at the blushing man. Like a blushing virgin, he thought. Maybe he is, but there is no way a man like Freckles would stay a virgin.

"Mr. Novak."

"Dean."

"Shall we get the photoshoot started or do you want to rest for awhile? You clearly must be tired."

"We can start now."

Benny instructed him to look at the camera and snapped some photos.