004

AN:I'M SO SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO SO LONG BUT I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU WITH UPDATING ALL OF MY BOOKS WITH AT LEAST TWO NEW LONG ASS CHAPTERS LOVE YA💕
(Unedited)
Sam

Me and Colby walk into school, hand in hand, intertwined fingers and smiles on our faces, I have finally gotten what I've been longing for since day one.

People stare, I get why they stare. Everyone said to me that I would never have a chance with the football, badboy, bad grades, cool boy. But really he wasn't really any of those. He was sweet and gentle with me, he always made sure I was alright and kissed me goodbye whenever we went to separate classes. He was everything I wished for.

When I say I used to see the world as black and white I'm not saying I'm color blind, im saying that there was no real color to me, the sky always gray and cloudly, I knew they were a pretty blue that everyone else saw except me. But when I say that he makes me see the colors of the world more clear. I mean it. His eyes don't get me started I could loose all train of thought if I looked in to long. When he's around I see all the colors of the world again. The beautiful blue sky with white pretty puffy clouds, the magnificent dark wood forest that smells like maple, and wet air all around from the rain. The river of flowers smell so nice while I dance through them, he makes everything better.

I don't know what I could ever do without him..

Very sappy..i don't know why..BUT I'M SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE SO LONG I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!💗💞💕💘❤💓💖💙💚💛💝💞💟❣💓💛💜💕💝💖💞💗💟💙❣💚❣💙💚💟💗💖💞💝💕💜💓💓