punishment

nicki pov

So after what happen yesterday with kaka and just to really say I'm so damn mad, suprised, and shock that she would have a fight at school. Anyway since she is home I might as well give her something that will help to understand that I don't conducted fights in my housek. I walked up stairs and went into her room where she was sleeping peacefully. 

Nicki: (shaking her) Kaka wake up you got chores to do, you can't lay around here and sleep you got to do something 

Kameka:( slowly waking up) Mommmm why are you walking me up like this I'm tired 

Nicki: you wasn't tired when you had that fight now get tf up (taking the covers off)

Kameka: mom it's like cold and I'm tired and I didn't plan on having a fight (getting up)

Nicki: I don't care you getting up and you doing some chores that I need done asap today (handing her the list of chores0

Kameka:( scamming the list) mom this to much you expected me to do all this? (looking at her with the bitch what look)

Nicki: yes ma'am I do now I want you to start after breakfast (walking out)

I walked out and went down stairs and seen that the other two was finish with breakfast and in the living room waiting for me to drop them off. 

Nicki: okay ya'll lets go I got to be at the studio after I drop ya'll off (grabbing the keys off the stand and going to the car.)

Bri: ummm okay is Kaka coming to school today (walking behind her and getting in with myia)

Nicki: (starting the car and driving off.) no she isn't she is suspended for three days 

Bri: Omg yass she got in trouble I'm so happy 

Nicki: so you wish that she got in trouble huh? you keep it up and I'm put you in time out like a little kid fighting over candy after he got in trouble

Bri: no ma'am (looking down on her phone)

I drop the kids off finally and went straight to the studio to finish up on my ablum.

Kameka pov

Ya'll I swear this woman cray cray but I didn't want to put a finger on it. Anyway I started the clean up while I played my music list on the speakers and watching my pet dog CJ run around. By noon I was finished and tired in time enough to see momma coming through the front door.

Kaka: Hi momma (walking with CJ in her arms)

Nicki: Hi babes did you finished that chore list I gave you to do today (handing her purse and coat to the butler)

Kameka: yes ma'am and I took CJ for a walk around the house (kissing the dog) 

Nicki: thanks hun and let me see CJ (reaching for him)

kameka: oh and the cook already prepared dinner (going into the kitchen0

Nicki: what's for dinner (walking behind her into the kitchen)

Kameka: my fave which is meatloaf (sitting down at the counter)

Nicki: okay well that will be fine and have your dad come in today

Kameka: umm yes he in the room watching tv (getting up) 

Nicki: well go and ask him if he wouldn't mind to pick up your siblings today 

Kameka: okay

I went upstairs and knocked on the door and went in after I was signal okay to go in.

Kameka: hey dad momma wanted to know if you can go and pick up my sisters from school today.

Meek: tell her I'll do it but she got to let me spend some time with her tonight

Kameka: (blank staring) okay I will tell her (walking out the room)

I ran to the kitchen to see momma eating the meatloaf. So I sat down and waited till she seen me staring at her.

Nicki: it's one thing to really bad to stare at someone while they eat and another rude thing to not say anything...now tell me what do you really want (looking up from the plate)

Kameka: Dad said he will pick em up if you spend some time with him tonight

Nicki: ugh that son of a bit--- okay kameka

I got down from the counter and I walked into the living room with CJ and cut the tv on.  Few minutes later dad came down and took the keys and walked out the door. After he left I went to go eat and went to my room to cut the tv on where I later fell asleep.