Underfell! Player! Sans x Tough! Reader

Start from the beginning

When you finished, Papyrus walked up to you. You pushed past him, but he grabbed your arm. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR DAMNED PROBLEM?!" He yelled. "What are you talking about?!" You growled, trying to pull out of his grip. "YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING AT ALL THE MONSTERS HERE LIKE WE'RE FUCKING TERRORISTS OR SOMETHING!" He yelled. "GET IT THROUGH TO YOUR HEAD! EVER SINCE WE GOT TO THE SURFACE, WE'VE CHANGED!" "LIES!" You yelled, still trying to pull out of his grip. "You may say that you're not going to hurt us anymore, or try to take our souls, but it's your god damned instinct to! Because that's all you are! You're monsters!" 

Everyone gasped and looked at you. Papyrus just got real angry. You were starting to regret coming.  He summoned a bone to impale you, but before he could, you leaped forwards, dragging him with. You grabbed a poll that held up the volley ball net, and you swung around it with him, and threw him into the water. 

His head bursted upwards, and he took a gasped for air. He glared at you. You just put your T-shirt on, and headed over to the stage. There was a whole band there, and you grabbed the guitar that was by the main microphone. You looked at them, and whispered, "Cowboy Casanova." They nodded, and then started to play.

(play link above)

Everyone stared at you as you started to jam on the electric guitar

You better take it from me
That boy is like a disease

You pointed at Sans, and everyone became confused

You're runnin' and tryin' and tryin' to hide
And you're wondering why you can't get free

People started to get out of the water and gather around the stage.

He's like a curse; he's like a drug
You get addicted to his love
You wanna get out, but he's holding ya down
'Cause you can't live without one more touch

Some people started to dance along to the song. Sans just stared at you, wondering why you sounded so mad.

He's a good time cowboy Casanova
Leaning up against the record machine
He looks like a cool drink of water
But he's candy-coated misery
He's the devil in disguise
A snake with blue eyes
And he only comes out at night
Gives you feelings that you don't wanna fight
You better run for your life

He walked up to the crowd, looking up at you. He did date you before, but he thought he broke up with you.

I see that look on your face
You ain't hearing what I say
So I'll say it again 'cause I been where ya been
And I know how it ends, you can't get away

Did he do something to hurt you?

Don't even look in his eyes
He'll tell you nothing but lies

When did he lie to you?

And you wanna believe that you won't be deceived
I
f you listen to me and take my advice

He's a good time cowboy Casanova
Leaning up against the record machine
He looks like a cool drink of water
But he's candy-coated misery
He's the devil in disguise
A snake with blue eyes
And he only comes out at night
Gives you feelings that you don't wanna fight
You better run for your life

He saw tears forming in your eyes, and starting to run down your cheeks. 

Run, run away, don't let him mess with your mind
He'll tell you anything you wanna hear
He'll break your heart; it's just a matter of time
But just remember
He's a good time cowboy Casanova
Leaning up against the record machine
He looks like a cool drink of water
But he's candy-coated misery
He's the devil in disguise
A snake with blue eyes
And he only comes out at night
Gives you feelings that you don't wanna fight
You better run for your life
Oh, you better run for your life

Everyone cheered after the song ended. You didn't smile, or bow, or say thank you. You just continued to scowl, wiping the tears off your cheeks.

Then he remembered you seeing him in the restaurant with that girl. He cheated on you. 'Why should it matter?' He thought. 'I thought everyone knew enough about me to know that I don't do relationships.' 

You continued to sing more songs by Carrie Underwood. "Before he cheats" and "Good girl." Then you got too upset to stay anymore. You set the guitar on it's stand, went up and high-fived all of the band members. "Thanks for playing with me." you said. "Hey, no problem." one of them said. "You can sing with us anytime." They handed you their card. You smiled and nodded.

You got off the stage and grabbed your stuff from your chair. "Where are you going?" (F/n) asked. "Home." you said. "But you-" "I don't feel so good." you interrupted her. "Oh... Well, I hope you feel better." You just nodded and walked out through the fence gate. 

When you got back to your house, you put in your headphones, connected them to your phone, and climbed your favorite tree. You hung by your legs, and did upside down sit ups. You always did this when you were stressed. Or you would go to the gym and beat up a punching bag. 

Working out would get you tired, and get the anger flushed out of you. It also made you strong, and able to defend yourself, like you did with Papyrus. 

You growled at the thought of Underfell. You wanted to wish that the characters never came to life, but you knew your friend would probably be upset, so you didn't wish it. 'Maybe them coming to life was a way of telling me that not everything can go my way.' you thought.

After working out and thinking, you turned off your music and removed your headphones. "Y'know, you're really cute when you workout." a familiar voice spoke up in front of you. You looked up and saw Sans. "Grr. What do you want?" You growled. "To apologize." he said, surprising you greatly. "What?" You asked, figuring this was some sort of trick. "Look, I found out that I'm part of some 'AU thing.'" he said. "And, when I researched myself, I found out that the people who made the AU know pretty much everything about me. I guess they forgot to mention the fact that I can't maintain relationships." 

"Are you kidding me right now? Is this some sort of trick to get me to come back to you? 'Cause it's not going to work." you growled. "It's not, sweetheart." he said. That's what he called you when you thought you and him were together. "The truth is, after I cheated on you, and called you gross, my soul ached." he said. "I thought that if I found another girl, I wouldn't care. But something didn't feel right. So, I started going from girl to girl, but nothing was working. 

Then when I saw you at your friend's party, I felt... a melody, in my soul. I felt like being around you was maybe what I needed to keep my soul from hurting. And it is. I-... I love you, (y/n)." 

He ran up to you and smashed his teeth against your lips. You were greatly surprised by his actions, but then you realized this was what you were yearning ever since you saw him at Grillby's that day. You kissed back, tears streaming from your eyes. When you pulled away, you said, "I love you too, you big idiot." He chuckled a little. "I deserved that." he said. You smiled, and hugged him. "It's going to be alright now, (y/n)." he said, hugging you back. "I'll never leave you again." 

~Author's Note~

So yeah. This whole story is based around that Carrie Underwood song up there.

I was listening to her music yesterday, and I got this idea. So, I just had to get it out.

I hope you all enjoyed it!

~Maia out! ;P