It's still the same. We would either camp in the living room or on my bed, cuddling with each other. The boys would still be annoyed at the sight of us.

We are happy.

I am happy.

But why do I feel like everything is starting to suffocate me? I feel like I have a leash on my neck, limiting me to doing what I can still possibly do, like a bird unable to spread her wings.

Or maybe because her wings are broken. I told to myself.

The first few weeks were fine. Jungkook being overprotective and so attentive to me is fucking sweet, sometimes I can't even handle it anymore.

Even up to now, I still feel giddy whenever we spend time with each other, or even with just those silly moments where I would catch him staring at me from afar.

After what happened at the hotel where I was beaten right in front of Jungkook's eyes, he had been the strictest. He always sees to it that no other people aside from the staff and the boys go near me. He gets pissed off whenever he sees me working or carrying heavy things.

Normally, I would be flattered by the attention but I feel like he's being over the top about everything.

If there's actually a good thing, Jungkook doesn't go near me too much when a lot of fans are present. That's the only thing that changed.

Asking why the change of heart, Jungkook simply informed me that he doesn't want me to receive hate. They can't control their fans and no matter what he does, there will be fans that will be hurt especially if they see them too close to girls. It's funny how some of the fans even get jealous of their stylist.

"I'm feeling stuffed," I slowly whispered before dropping down my gaze on the floor, fidgeting with my hands before me.

And they Hyeri unnie was silent.

We were both silent, realizing how serious the situation had turned into.

I have no one to tell my feelings right now. The boys were busy and even Jiso unnie can't be reached frequently. I heard her and Jin oppa had cooled off. No wonder Jin oppa was acting weirdly at that time. And even now, he had been so silent. Gone was the eldest hyung who acts more like the maknae.

Jungkook wanted to go home but the managers received special orders not to let any of the boys leave. Jisoo unnie probably already anticipated Jungkook's reactions.

It's been a month but Jin and Jisoo unnie haven't spoken. To be honest, I felt so bad about it especially since I was so sure they were fighting over me and Jungkook before Jisoo unnie left. But then, Jin oppa talked to me about it and told me it's a problem between the two of them. I didn't intrude further because it's very clear that he's having a hard time because of it.

I was startled when I felt a presence sitting right beside me and when I turned my attention, I noticed the concerned look on Hyeri unnie's face.

"I have been calling your name but you were so pre-occupied," she mumbled and my face paled at her words.

I didn't even notice nor heard what he said earlier because I was so out of focus.

Her left hand landed on my shoulder, the loud music coming from outside where the boys where practicing was booming inside the room.

"Have you told Jungkook about it?" she asked and my brows furrowed.